Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Daily Food Blog 9/17/18


Weight: 341.1 lbs
Waist: 54.5

Breakfast: 5 pack Cheddar Bratwurst

Lunch: Deli Baked Chicken

Dinner: 3x apple-wood smoked bacon cheeseburger patties, chili, 2 liter sprite


Notes: I haven't been doing these recently, but to be fair, I haven't done much of anything lately. I think an idea I had to save me time has backfired on me. Trying to save my computer I had started adding all of the videos of the YouTube channels I am subscribed to to the “watch later” playlist. And now I'm a week and a half behind on my video watching. I even started a spreadsheet tracking how much time is left in the playlist. (currently at 2 days 15 hours 35 minutes and 6 seconds for 362 videos) and it is growing each day. I have been waking up each day staring at my watch later playlist until I have to go to work or go back to bed. So I haven't been getting my own videos done, I haven't been planing out my meals. I haven't even been cleaning my house. (seriously the trash is starting to make me feel claustrophobic). I seriously need to break this habit. I don't think it is a bad idea to add the subscription feed to the watch later playlist. But sitting around just watching videos, one after the other is not a good way to live. I have so many things that I would like to get done that I'm not doing because someone else uploaded a video and I have to add it to the playlist. I keep thinking that if I just watch more than they upload I can eventually get through them all and get back on top of things. But I was off on Sunday and I watched as much as I could and I'm still a week and a half behind. I keep thinking that I should go through the list and do a culling of videos to narrow down the videos in the list, but they are all from the channels that I have subscribed to and I subscribe to channels because I find their videos interesting. I think the real solution is just to limit how much I watch per day, with the knowledge that the videos will be there to watch whenever I get a chance to watch them. Which was the original idea, but I just can't seem to break the bad habit. They say that the first part of finding a solution is knowing that you have a problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025