Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 21, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg) BMI: 42.1 Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm) WtHr: 73.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: 4x Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos Dinner: Queso Soup Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple cups of water Sober Day 6 It's kind of creepy to weigh the exact same as the day before. Was able to take inventory before work and got a meal plan together. The “Dinner” list looks kind of funny because it's just Rib-eyes over and over. But I didn't have room in my freezer for all of them. Didn't have time to defrost the freezer and wow there was a lot of ice built up. I'll try to defrost it after work. Noticed that I was out of Chili. I don't usually run out of chili, I usually have some variety of chili. Sometimes multiple varieties. I'm going to have to fix that but then again I might want to wait until the freezer is a little less full. I was almost late for work

Sagging Gut Daily Blog January 24, 2023

Weight: 329.4 lbs ( 149.4 kg)
BMI: 42.3
Waist: 55 in ( 139.7 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Hamburger Sausage Alfredo
Dinner: St Louis Style Pork Ribs (baked)
Drinks: Pot of coffee, Tap water

    Excited to still be under the goal. Haven't updated that goal just yet. I have 10 pound milestones and it is still too close to the 330 (149.7 kg) goal to be satisfied that I am past that goal. Waist is still in the mid fifties, but I noticed myself lifting up on the gut because it seems to be resting on the area under the gut more often. So it does seem to be making progress, (which I do appreciate) it'd just be nice if that progress was in the circumference and not just in the slack. I can measure the circumference, I don't know how to measure the sagging of the gut.

    Breakfast again was bacon and eggs. This is four strips of bacon and three fried eggs. I'm kind of getting tired of fried eggs. I was only able to eat two of the eggs. “Tired of Bacon” sounds almost like blasphemy, but I'm going to have to find another way to eat the eggs. Or maybe just not have eggs every day. I've seen some creators suggest just drinking them down raw, I just don't have the guts to try that.

    Tow driver is coming this afternoon to come get the old car. So I spent all morning waiting for noon to come; and then scolded myself. They are expected to come THIS AFTERNOON, they said that they'll be here any time between 12 and 5 this evening. I have so much to do on one of my few days off and I'm just sitting here waiting for a phone call that might not even come until 3 or 4 in the afternoon. Of course I had that thought after finally finishing an entire pot of coffee. So I'm not sure how much of that idea is a real concern, or the caffeine getting me off my butt. Tow guy did come out at around 1:30, but his truck was too big to fit in my building's parking lot and we couldn't get it into neutral to push it out. So he said that his company would contact me when they can get a smaller truck into pick it up. He might be contacting me later today, if they can't get it gone today, I'll ask them to come out Friday (my next day off). I texted my landlord about the update, but he didn't seem to be too hurried about it. I'm glad for the lack of pressure to get it done, but I would like for it to be taken care of. This is the second tow driver to come get my car and left without it. I don't know why I'm being so impatient now. It's been sitting there for the last three years, a few more days isn't going to hurt anything. I got a call saying that they'll be here tomorrow. I told them I work at 11am and they said that should be fine.

    Did weekly grocery shopping today. Didn't get to buy as much as I'd like, but I did manage to take advantage of some BOGO bratwursts and sausages and a digital coupon on St. Louis style ribs. (not sponsored) It was kind of crazy at the store while I was buying the groceries. It was 3:30 in the afternoon so the local schools were being let out and it had just started snowing. So every one was doing after school shopping and again, “ITS SNOWING, ITS SNOWING I HAVE TO BUY BREAD AND MILK, NOT i'M NOT PANICKING, I HAVE TO BUY BREAD AND MILK IT'S SNOWING!” And unfortunately the carryout that was working had just decided to quit. Which was odd because I had walked into the store as he was bringing in some carts. So he must have quit during the time I was doing my shopping. He didn't say anything to me. It was the cashier who rang me up who told me about his decision. So I didn't know why he decided to do this. I'm going to guess that he chose this because he was the only carryout during the after school rush, while it was snowing. So maybe he just reached a limit on how much he could handle. It is unfortunate to lose him. He was a new hire, but he was a good worker with a friendly attitude. 

    Going to be baking a slab of ribs for dinner, so I don't know how well tomorrow morning weigh in is going to be. Not sure if I could eat an entire slab of St. Louis ribs in one sitting so that could be tomorrow's breakfast as well. But I'm pretty sure I'll be eating more than what I should be for dinner. Even though it is ketogenic, it's still a lot of mass to be sitting in my gut

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023