Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Pants are Getting Looser Daily Blog January 25, 2023

Weight: 327.2 lbs ( 148.4 kg)
BMI: 42
Waist: 55 in ( 139.7 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Leftover Ribs
Lunch: Instant Pot Beef and Turnip Stew
Dinner: Bratwursts
Drinks: Couple cups of coffee, Tap water

   Woke up with a bit of a Charley Horse this morning. It didn't hurt all that bad, it's just kind of an annoyance. Might need to uptake my salt intake. I'm really surprised that I still made progress this morning. Dinner last night was about a half a rack of St Louis ribs. So I was expecting to weigh in this morning with a half a rack of ribs sitting in my gut. But I guess that didn't matter. Wasn't able to finish the later half of the ribs this morning. The microwave turned the leftovers into leather. :( I can eat an entire rack of ribs in a single day, so I don't think I'll be wasting the other racks of ribs that I bought on the sale. I'll just have to eat those on my days off. But they're going to sit in my freezer in the meantime.

    Pants are definitely getting looser. Would be nice if it were coming off of the gut, but you can't choose where you lose weight from.

    I'm a bit annoyed that work updated the pay stub release. I get paid on Thursday and they used to show the pay stub on Wednesday, but they changed it to release the pay stub on Thursday. It was nice to see how much the paycheck was before it was deposited into my account. It says that they changed the release date on that so that they can have more time to work on the pay stubs. But they never had an issue before. I'm sure that it'll be fine, it was just nice to see how much the paycheck was before it was deposited into my account. I had a paranoid thought of, “What happens if they just don't pay you?” The only response for that would be to burn down the fucking store. But I don't think I'll have to resort to that.

    I was hoping that the tow company would be here before I had to go to work, but they didn't get here in time. So I called them to reschedule. I'm pretty sure that I told them to come out Friday because that's my next day off. But I had lost of the days so I think I told them to come over tomorrow, thinking that today was Thursday. But they said that they'll be here between 9 and 11 am. So if they do come tomorrow I don't have to work until 11 so hopefully they come closer to 9 than 11 because I have to be at work at 11. It'd be better if they just came out on Friday.

    Baking some brats for dinner. Took advantage of last week's BOGO sale to stock up the freezer. I am a big fan of the baked chicken that I've been making, but it is nice to have something different for a change. It's also nice to have a dinner that didn't have bones in it. And writing this up just now I just noticed that I didn't buy any condiments to go with the sausages. I'm pretty sure that I have mustard and BBQ sauce, but it would be nice to have some mayo to go with them. Ranch dressing is a good dip. And a lot of time when I buy bratwursts I pick up some queso to go with. But that would be a bit much and I'd end up throwing most of that away. Or be tempted to buy some Doritos to finish off the cheese.

    Right calf muscle is still kind of sore from this mornings Charley Horse. I really didn't notice it all day walking around. After work while the bratwursts baked I just sat at my computer, and then when I stood up the right calf was kind of tender

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023