Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 21, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg) BMI: 42.1 Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm) WtHr: 73.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: 4x Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos Dinner: Queso Soup Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple cups of water Sober Day 6 It's kind of creepy to weigh the exact same as the day before. Was able to take inventory before work and got a meal plan together. The “Dinner” list looks kind of funny because it's just Rib-eyes over and over. But I didn't have room in my freezer for all of them. Didn't have time to defrost the freezer and wow there was a lot of ice built up. I'll try to defrost it after work. Noticed that I was out of Chili. I don't usually run out of chili, I usually have some variety of chili. Sometimes multiple varieties. I'm going to have to fix that but then again I might want to wait until the freezer is a little less full. I was almost late for work

Not a Very Productive Day Daily Blog January 27, 2023

Weight: 330.2 lbs ( 149.8 kg)
BMI: 42.4
Waist: 55 in ( 139.7 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Bacon
Lunch: Bratwursts
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks: Pot of coffee, 12 pk Bud light Next

    Bit of a light breakfast. Was out of eggs and only three strips of bacon left. Old car is supposed to be towed away this morning. Strangely paranoid about it. I'm sure that they'll be here, but if they're not here by 3pm I'll call them and ask.

   I got a phone call from them at 11am saying that the earliest that they can be here will be Monday -_-. I asked for them to come out Tuesday as that's my day off. A bit annoyed by the continued delay. Again I'm not really being hurried to get it done, but now that I'm trying to get it done I want it to be done. If that makes any sense. But do I know that stamping my feet will only end up with me having sore feet. The guy on the phone did say that there was a note on my order saying that they need to bring a smaller truck so I don't foresee any other delays. And if they can't get it Tuesday, I'm also off Wednesday. And if they can't get it two days in a row after the second week, I'm really going to start getting cranky. 

    I was going to try to spend the day trying to clean up the house. I ended up sitting here at my computer binging on YouTube. I keep reminding myself that today isn't Tuesday. Tuesdays are supposed to be my “Sabbath” my sit down day where I sit and rest. As today is Friday there is no reason for me to be sitting here at my computer not doing anything. I keep finding myself wondering back into the kitchen. Only because that's really all of the cleaning that I usually make time for. But the dishes were already done and I really should have been working on the clutter in my living room and around my desk.

     I'm a bit annoyed with my keyboard the 444444444444444 key seems to be sticking. I just got this keyboard. It is a wireless one and it would have been nice if the keys lasted longer than the freaking battery.

    Yesterday's jury duty notification came with a questionnaire that I had to fill out and send back so I thought I'd do three steps in one stop and sent it off in the mail slot at the store and told my manager about the reason that I might be out of work in March and the heavy sigh and eye rolling is a lot of what I imagined I did when I saw the mail yesterday. I also picked up some groceries. It kind of sucks that bacon, butter, chicken, and some eggs cost $80 bucks. But that $80 did include some Bud Light Next which is a beer that claims to be “Zero Carb” (as if THAT was the problem that I have with beer). And a 30 pack of eggs. I usually just buy the 18 count eggs. But I thought I'd save a trip and perhaps some money if the egg prices decide to continue to go up. (But now that I bought a big thing of eggs watch the price start to go down) I did think about buying the 60 count package that the store has, but I was afraid that they'd go bad before I had a chance to finish them all. I only eat around three a day and it would be unfortunate to buy something thinking that was going to save money in the long term, and it just went bad during that term. What is really unnerving is that my shoppers card seems to have gone missing. A shoppers card is easily replaced, but my employee discount is attached to my card. I spent most of the evening worrying about my old shoppers card and how they'll link a new card to it, but then I remembered that I have the stores app (not sponsored) and you can just pull your shoppers card up on the app. I wont even need to get a new card. It'd be nice to know what happened to the old piece of plastic, but at least I don't need a new piece of plastic.

    Wasn't as productive today as I was wanting to be. I'm not sure if that was the beer, old bad habits, or what. But if I'm going to do anything with my life, I'm really going to have to start taking advantage of my days off. It is kind of nice that I have an almost set schedule. Most days I work 11-8, and Tuesdays are off. So that makes it easier to understand what time I'll have off, I just have to start using that time when I'm not at work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023