Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 21, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg) BMI: 42.1 Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm) WtHr: 73.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: 4x Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos Dinner: Queso Soup Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple cups of water Sober Day 6 It's kind of creepy to weigh the exact same as the day before. Was able to take inventory before work and got a meal plan together. The “Dinner” list looks kind of funny because it's just Rib-eyes over and over. But I didn't have room in my freezer for all of them. Didn't have time to defrost the freezer and wow there was a lot of ice built up. I'll try to defrost it after work. Noticed that I was out of Chili. I don't usually run out of chili, I usually have some variety of chili. Sometimes multiple varieties. I'm going to have to fix that but then again I might want to wait until the freezer is a little less full. I was almost late for work

Interesting Correlation Daily Blog 1-7-2023

Weight: 341.8 lbs (155 kg)
BMI: 43.9
Waist: 57 in (144.8 cm)
WtHr: 77%

Breakfast: X
Lunch: Hot Dogs
Dinner: Chicken Alfredo
Drinks: sparkling water

     Laid around a bit too much before work so I didn't get breakfast done. Interesting that each day this year that I stuck to my Keto diet the next day I weighed less than I did before. But the day after I gave into a craving for pasta I weighed about a pound and a half (almost 3/4 of a kilo) more than I did before. Not that long ago the phrase “Correlation does not imply causation” was going around the internet. And I know that there will be ups and downs in daily weigh ins, but it is still interesting the day after I ate WAY too much pasta I ended up having the first weigh in that I weighed more than I did the day before. And I've been passing little farts all day long today, even though I had no issue with that any other day this week
   
Everyone actually showed up for work today! I though about buying a lottery ticket (heck, the Mega Millions game is over a billion) but I still couldn't justify burning the little money I have on a ticket that I have a 1 in 302 million chance of winning. I just kept reminding myself of the nickname of the lottery, the “idiot tax”
    Another thing I'm noticing, the days when I've woken up to a pot of coffee and didn't end it with a plate of pasta I had a lot more to say on my blog than the days where I've hit the ground running and had a big plate of carbs at the end of the of the day. But then again I really didn't have much to complain about from work today, and that might have padded out other days blogs, even though I keep saying that I don't want this to be a “Mark complains about work blog”
    I did figure out that the Quicken program on my computer still works to track my spending; but I do have to be stubborn with it from time to time because it keeps coming up with an error message saying, “you have to have a paid account to do that” but if I keep shutting that pop up it does keep doing what I want to be doing in Quicken. I'm still going to be keeping up with my spreadsheets though.
    Lunch was a pack of hot dogs and I picked up a bottle of mustard to go with.

   
For dinner I finished the box of spaghetti I picked up last night with some Alfredo sauce that I bought with the Spaghetti sauce that I bought with the pasta. I didn't have the amount of chicken breast that I thought I had to go with it. Dinner was still alright, but it would have been better with a bit more chicken in the “Chicken Alfredo”. It could have used a bit more garlic as well, but I like garlic so much I'm sure that vampires would light on fire if they ever came into my presence

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023