Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 21, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg) BMI: 42.1 Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm) WtHr: 73.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: 4x Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos Dinner: Queso Soup Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple cups of water Sober Day 6 It's kind of creepy to weigh the exact same as the day before. Was able to take inventory before work and got a meal plan together. The “Dinner” list looks kind of funny because it's just Rib-eyes over and over. But I didn't have room in my freezer for all of them. Didn't have time to defrost the freezer and wow there was a lot of ice built up. I'll try to defrost it after work. Noticed that I was out of Chili. I don't usually run out of chili, I usually have some variety of chili. Sometimes multiple varieties. I'm going to have to fix that but then again I might want to wait until the freezer is a little less full. I was almost late for work

Daily Blog January 29, 2023

Weight: 332.6 lbs ( 150.9 kg)
BMI: 42.7
Waist: 55 in ( 139.7 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Sausages
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks: Couple cups of Coffee with cream, Kroger Energy Shot, Sparkling Water, Some cans of Caffeine free Diet Big K soda

   Kind of exciting to get the Sunday MORNING weigh in done in the MORNING. And the weight is trending upwards over the last couple of days. Trying not to worry about the daily fluctuations, but it does seem to be tracking up lately. The weigh in video this morning had the same weight as last weeks weigh in. I have lost 14 lbs (6.3 kg) this month, so the trending up might just be a bit of body recovering from the loss of that much and getting used to the new diet. So yes, it might bounce up a bit more, but I wont get too upset unless it bumps back up over 340 lbs (154.2 kg)

    Google says that the size of eggs doesn't matter when you're frying eggs. But these medium eggs seem to fry better than the large eggs that I usually buy. Put some more salt on them I usually do, it's my understanding that a lack of salt can cause cramping and the last couple of days my legs have been kind of dealing with that issue. 

    My mom is telling me to look up and connect with a doctor. Not a bad idea, my last doctor was a pediatrician for goodness sake. She pointed out that I am paying for the insurance. I just can't wrap my head around how insurance works. I really am just putting health on the hope of good luck. And that can't be good. I'm sure that I'm sitting here surrounded by information, I just haven't taken the time to study any of it. And when I do have time off, it isn't in my mind to study any of it.

    Took my debit card with me to work just so I could get an energy shot. Woke up with a bit of of annoying mucus in my throat and the energy shot is good at breaking that up. But fell to the temptation of buying lunch of Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Sausages. These are good for my Keto diet, but not that great for my wallet to buy more food when I have food already at home. Bit too much mustard on the sausages which made them hard to eat. And the jalapenos in them seemed to be much spicier than normal, but than again it's been a while since I've really had any spicy food and I've just have lost resistance to it. At least this tells me that the annoying mucus in my throat all morning isn't Covid

    Today was BRUTALLY cold. I know that it is still January so it's supposed to be cold, we've had a really mild winter this year and today seemed like it was trying to catch up. But thanks to the Chiefs game and everybody showing up for work the day went pretty smoothly.

    Baked chicken for dinner. I picked up some diet caffeine free soda after work and took the debit card back out of my wallet when I got home. I don't need it in there I NEED to get control of my spending. I have a half a freezer full of food and a working water tap. I don't need to be buying more food and soda.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023