Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Woke Up Before Alarms

Weight: 330.2 lbs ( 149.8 kg)
BMI: 42.4
Waist: 55 in ( 139.7 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Fathead Lasagna 
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks: Pot of coffee, Tap water

    Back over the goal of 330. But that is just fluctuations, was nice being under that goal for the last couple of days. And I'm telling myself to not beat myself up too much because I'm up one day after being down for so many days. That didn't stop me from wondering the cause of the up all morning. One exciting measurement is the waist. The waistline is under 55 inches, but I round to the closest half inch (1.3 cm). I almost teared up when I noticed that the tape measure showed the waist in the 54 inch (137.2 cm-139.4 cm) range

    What is kind of strange is that I woke up before my alarms. Don't get too excited Mom, it was still 7:45 when I woke up. (She thinks she slept in too long if she sleeps past morning Astronomical twilight.) I have an alarm on my watch set for 8am and the phone alarm is set for 9am. Usually I'm sleeping through the 8am alarm,the 9am will wake me, but I'd still be pretty much dead in the water for pretty close to another hour or so. But lately I'm springing up right at that 8am alarm. Again I'm not sure if that's the magical Keto diet, or because I'm drinking considerably fewer caffeinated drinks over the day. Still wasn't very productive before work. But hey at least I got out of bed. I don't think that is necessarily the result of bad habits, it's just that I haven't taken the opportunity to build good habits. But that might be the result of bad habits.

    Tow guy didn't contact me before work today, so I must have said everything correctly yesterday. (Hopefully) I'm hoping that he'll be here tomorrow. I really want this thing to be done with.

    Customer coming through my line bought several packs of liver, I asked him how he planed on cooking them as I had tried cooking liver and onions once, and just once; let's just say that it made an impression on me. He told me that he was planning on just thawing them out and cooking them for a little in the microwave. He was intending to feed those livers to his dogs. (And I'd say that dog food is a generous impression that I have of liver from my experience.) From what I understand liver is one of those “Super Foods” that is very packed with very important nutrients. He agreed that it is an acquired taste. He said that it is difficult to cook liver, because if you over cook the liver it becomes tough and he said if you're buying liver to eat pick up the calf liver because it isn't as tough once it's done cooking. Between the customer over talking me and the mentally handicap (if that's the PC term this week) carryout constantly interrupting to insist that he knew that beef is made out of cows, I couldn't get a word in edgewise that it wasn't the toughness of the meat that kept me from eating it. It was the toughness of the flavor.

    Bleah, got selected for possible jury duty for March. I know that a “jury of your peers” is a good thing that this country has; and I've been in a jury pool just once before, I just wasn't picked for that one, so I don't really know what it is like to be on a jury, but it does have a hell of a reputation.

    Looking over my statistics for this month I've seemed to have attracted the attention of someone from Dublin. I would love to visit The Emerald Isle of Ireland someday, but I'm starting to doubt I'm ever get out of my small Kansas town.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023