Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Withdraw or Dehydration Daily Blog 1-3-2023

Weight: 340.2 lbs (154.3 kg)
BMI: 43.7
Waist: 56.5 (143.5 cm)
WtHr: 76.4%

Breakfast: Bacon and fried eggs
Lunch: Queso soup
Dinner: Pork Steak
Drinks: pot of coffee

Being down almost four pounds (just under 2 kilos) over a single day is one heck of a way to start the day!

     Had a hard time getting to sleep last night. But that might have been the 2L of diet soda I had before bed. I had a headache, it wasn't splitting or overly agonizing. It was just very distracting. As I was flopping around I looked up some of the withdraw symptoms of some of the things I'm trying to quit. And fun fact. Both Alcohol and Carbohydrate withdraw include disrupted sleep and headaches. (A bit unfair that both of the addictions that I wish to fight have so many of the same symptoms) But again I'm not sure if the trouble getting to sleep was various withdraws, or a 2L of soda right before bed. And the headache might have been the withdraws or because of dehydration because the only think I drank yesterday was a couple cups of coffee with breakfast and a 2L of diet soda

      Spent most of the first half of the day trying to do dishes. I would start doing the dishes and then think that there was something else that I needed to be doing. So I'd wonder around the living around the living room, ending up at my computer, blink and then it's an hour later. And then jump up, start doing dishes, think I'm supposed to be doing something different, wondering around my living room, ending up at my computer, blink and then it's an hour later <repeat for four or five hours> I was behind on dishes, but it really shouldn't have taken me five hours to get dishes done.

      I did finally get around to going to the store I didn't go to the store that I work at. The store that I work at didn't seem to get any of the usual new year stuff and I needed a new calendar. I mean, how are you supposed to know of all of the videos that you're not doing if you don't write down all of the videos that you want to get done on the calendar? I'm just joking on that bit, but I did gather a list of the ingredients for four different recipes, not including the chicken legs and thighs and the queso soup that I had for lunch/dinner. Two of these recipes I've made videos of (Fathead Lasagna, and Instant Pot Chili) and two that I haven't yet made recipe videos of. (Instant Pot Beef Stew, and Cauliflower Bacon Cheese and Jalapenos) I made a grocery list on my phone hoping that the bill would come closer to $100. I figured that I should be okay if it's less than $150. So naturally the bill came to be $147.42. So technically within budget, but Hey God? Can we not make it so damn close next time?

      Got the stuff to make “Queso Soup” which is basically just my version of Nachos without chips. And that made a bit more than I was expecting, even though I used the half sized Velveeta cheese block. I decided not to cook any of the other recipes that I bought the ingredients for. When I got home I just didn't have any energy to do anything. 

     Tuesdays are supposed to be my day off. But I have so much to do around my house and in my life I am really disappointed that I didn't get anything done.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023