Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

21-90 Daily Blog January 21, 2023

Weight: 334.4 lbs ( 151.7 kg)
BMI: 42.9
Waist: 55 in ( 139.7 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Instant Pot Beef and Turnip Stew
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks: 1/2 pot of coffee, Tap water

    When I woke up this morning I woke up and got up, and there was almost no pain in my feet! There was almost like a residual ache. Normally, when waking up, the balls of the feet are like knives, and legs are like stilts. But not today! That's a great way to start the day! And normally, when I say those words, it's with heavy sarcasm. But no sarcasm today (not yet anyway)

    It was snowing when I woke up this morning. And with the way my feet were feeling I was kind of wanting to walk to work. (I love walking when it's snowing) But by the time I got breakfast, showered, and other excuses I just didn't have the time. It's probably for the best. My feet this morning feel amazing, but I can't say that they'd be the same after walking two miles to the store, walking around for nine hours, and then walking two miles home. And I'd probably forget my lunch at home and forget to have my debit card with me. So that would be a day without lunch. A lot of people fast during the day, but that's not a habit that I've built so I'd be spending all day thinking about the meal that I missed. Stomach was rumbling pretty good when I got home for the night and that was WITH the lunch I ate.

    But the exciting thing about doing a blog today, (Other than the feet not hurting, which is VERY exciting) is what is known as the rule of 21-90. There is a thing online that says if you do something for 21 days it becomes a habit and if you keep it up for 90 days it becomes a part of your lifestyle. I'd imagine that human habits and psyche is a little more complex than some numbers laid out in a google quote, but “a part of the lifestyle” is the idea of this blog and it's exciting to pass what could be seen as a stepping stone to that goal.

    Work was kind of fun. (Still not a whole lot of sarcasm, there's a touch, but not much) It was GASP IT'S SNOWING, IT'S SNOWING SALSJA[WERIUTAQWOPHJGOGHA EWORHJG LETS ALL BUY BREAD! WE HAVE TO BUY BREAD AND MILK, BREAD AND MILK,BREAD AND MILK, BREAD AND MILK,BREAD AND MILK, BREAD AND MILK, WERE NOT PANICKING! I was laughing as every single order I rang up had bread in it. And the very few orders that didn't have bread in them were stuff to make chili. So a bit predictable. At least we didn't have anyone complaining about the weather, or the lack of help. There were rushes at times, but everyone seemed to be more concerned about the weather than being second in line at the register. There was a funny moment when one of the carry outs asked how much snow we need to get to have them close the store. I was just like, “Dude, we're getting MAYBE an inch and or two of snow.” The last major winter storm that we had they closed the FREAKING EMERGENCY ROOMS, but the store was still open regular hours.

    This evening was really pretty slow as everybody had already panic bought all of their bread in the morning. But that is just distracted from what I want this blog is about. I am excited that I have completed 21 days of straight blogging. Really excited to be down 11 pounds! I'm not going to say that this is a sustainable rate of weight loss. I'm not going to say, “Hey I lost 11 pounds January, let's go 12 pounds for February!” As I understand it, the more weight you have to lose, the faster you'll lose it. And right as you get on a diet there would be a quick weight loss as you're transferring from one way of eating to another way of eating. But building the habit is what I'm working on right now. If I keep blogging and logging what I'm eating I'm going to stick to that Keto diet.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023