Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Hangover in the Feet? Daily Blog January 28, 2023

Weight: 331.4 lbs ( 150.3 kg)
BMI: 42.5
Waist: 54.5 in ( 138.4 cm)
WtHr: 73.6%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Beef and Turnip Stew
Dinner: Bratwursts
Drinks: Couple cups of Coffee with cream

    Woke up this morning with a little bit of a headache. Not surprising considering yesterday's indulgence, but was kind of surprising was the fire in the feet and the stiff calf muscles. Kind of brought to mind what a coworker had told me when I was buying that Bud Light Next, he said that alcohol in itself is kind of a carb and it breaks down into sugar so a “Carb Free” alcohol is kind of impossible. This might need more research. I do know that Doc Berry is very instant that alcohol is just a poison and nobody needs to be drinking it, no matter what diet they're trying to do. So I don't know if the pain in the legs and feet are due to body dealing with some surprise carbs or dealing the poison of alcohol; maybe the pain in the feet and lower legs is because my body is focusing on healing the alcohol damage to the organs in my torso instead of the obesity damage in my feet and legs? But that might just be me being back over 330 lbs (149.7 kg)

    I'm trying to tell myself not to be broken up about the daily fluctuation showing an up again. I drank a bit more than I should have yesterday (Yes in alcohol, but drinking an entire mass of a 12 pk of fluid is going to add to the mass on the scale) But it is exciting to have the tape measure show under 55 inches (139.7 cm) I haven't recorded a waist that low since 2019. And the exciting thing about losing inches off of the gut is that inches off of the gut is real progress. The fluctuating weight could be ate too much yesterday, or dropped some water weight. But inches off of the gut is the goal that I'm working on.

    Grabbed my debit card when I went home for lunch as I was out of BBQ sauce. I thought of picking up some supplements, namely potassium and magnesium, but decided against it. I was only buying BBQ sauce (I buy a sugar free BBQ sauce). I decided to add the supplements to this week's shopping list. Suggestions for what other supplements that I should add to the list would be appreciated. I would prefer to get vitamins and minerals through food. The BBBE Diet (Beef, Butter, Bacon, and Eggs) diet Doctor Berry talks about seems to be good at that. But right now I can't seem to afford much beef. So, for now at least, I'm going to be mostly sticking with chicken and pork

    I can't think of anything else to say; other than I really need to avoid alcohol, I really don't want a chemical to dictate or control my life. Looking forward to tomorrows weigh in. The last four weigh in videos have shown exciting progress And it would be cool to continue that trend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025