Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Hangover in the Feet? Daily Blog January 28, 2023

Weight: 331.4 lbs ( 150.3 kg)
BMI: 42.5
Waist: 54.5 in ( 138.4 cm)
WtHr: 73.6%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Beef and Turnip Stew
Dinner: Bratwursts
Drinks: Couple cups of Coffee with cream

    Woke up this morning with a little bit of a headache. Not surprising considering yesterday's indulgence, but was kind of surprising was the fire in the feet and the stiff calf muscles. Kind of brought to mind what a coworker had told me when I was buying that Bud Light Next, he said that alcohol in itself is kind of a carb and it breaks down into sugar so a “Carb Free” alcohol is kind of impossible. This might need more research. I do know that Doc Berry is very instant that alcohol is just a poison and nobody needs to be drinking it, no matter what diet they're trying to do. So I don't know if the pain in the legs and feet are due to body dealing with some surprise carbs or dealing the poison of alcohol; maybe the pain in the feet and lower legs is because my body is focusing on healing the alcohol damage to the organs in my torso instead of the obesity damage in my feet and legs? But that might just be me being back over 330 lbs (149.7 kg)

    I'm trying to tell myself not to be broken up about the daily fluctuation showing an up again. I drank a bit more than I should have yesterday (Yes in alcohol, but drinking an entire mass of a 12 pk of fluid is going to add to the mass on the scale) But it is exciting to have the tape measure show under 55 inches (139.7 cm) I haven't recorded a waist that low since 2019. And the exciting thing about losing inches off of the gut is that inches off of the gut is real progress. The fluctuating weight could be ate too much yesterday, or dropped some water weight. But inches off of the gut is the goal that I'm working on.

    Grabbed my debit card when I went home for lunch as I was out of BBQ sauce. I thought of picking up some supplements, namely potassium and magnesium, but decided against it. I was only buying BBQ sauce (I buy a sugar free BBQ sauce). I decided to add the supplements to this week's shopping list. Suggestions for what other supplements that I should add to the list would be appreciated. I would prefer to get vitamins and minerals through food. The BBBE Diet (Beef, Butter, Bacon, and Eggs) diet Doctor Berry talks about seems to be good at that. But right now I can't seem to afford much beef. So, for now at least, I'm going to be mostly sticking with chicken and pork

    I can't think of anything else to say; other than I really need to avoid alcohol, I really don't want a chemical to dictate or control my life. Looking forward to tomorrows weigh in. The last four weigh in videos have shown exciting progress And it would be cool to continue that trend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023