Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Daily Blog January 11, 2023

Weight: 340.6 lbs ( 154.5 kg)
BMI: 43.7
Waist: 56 in ( 142.2 cm)
WtHr: 76%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Hamburger Sausage Alfredo
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks: Pot of coffee, Tap water

   Not worried about being back over 340 lbs (154.2 kg) I'd say that 0.8 pounds (.36 kg) is close enough for daily weight fluctuations. Especially since some sites say that daily fluctuations can range up to 5 to 10 pounds (2.3- 4.5 kg) in a single day.

    Now I'm REALLY annoyed with Avast. My bank account was charged again, even though I had canceled all of my subscriptions to them. I'm not sure of someone had snagged my debit card number or if there's subscriptions that aren't showing up on my Avast account. There doesn't seem to have any way to contact Avast on their site so I went to the bank to dispute the charge. Lady at the bank said that the charge was still pending so we can't dispute it yet. She said that it might just fall off on its own. I doubt that it will. I'm just glad that I'm budgeting for the rent check to come through tomorrow (payday). I'd be quite upset if it bounced because a charge out of nowhere came through my account.

    On an unrelated note when I was leaving for the bank I noticed that there were quite a few cops around the high school next to my house. And when I got back I heard strange "popping" noises coming from the south where the schools activity building is. I'm praying that everyone is safe over there. My mother drives a school bus and she told that she hadn't been told about anything so it must have been nothing.

    Today is determined to be a frustration. I was about to do a recipe video and part of that recipe is steaming broccoli. I was pretty sure that I hadn't ever steamed anything before, but it did seem kind of familiar so I thought I'd go through my uploaded videos to see if I had another recipe where I steamed anything. And yes I did have a recipe where I steamed something. The recipe that I was about to make a video of. I had already made a video on Hamburger Sausage Alfredo. -_- It's not a bad recipe, a bit forgettable I guess, it's just nothing like wasting time and money on a recipe that I've already made. I did finish editing and scheduling the upload of two other recipes. They'll be out in the next couple of Tuesdays. Freezer is about half full, I think this strategy of each week buying the ingredients for two or three recipes along with some chicken and eggs is a good strategy. The trick will be sticking to the food I already have at home. Buying more food after work will be a long habit to break.

    Wasn't as productive as I was hoping to be today. I was really just kind of stressing out about the bank account. I REALLY don't need my rent check bouncing. Landlord in the past has been quite patient with that kind of thing, but I really don't need that to be happening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023