Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Daily Blog January 15, 2023

Weight: 341 lbs ( 154.7 kg)
BMI: 43.8
Waist: 55 in ( 139.7 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: X
Lunch: Jonsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Sausages
Dinner: Queso Soup
Drinks: 1/2 Pot of Coffee, 5 Hour Energy Shot, several cans of Mango Seltzer,

   Did a weigh in video this morning. And as I mentioned in the video, “Dang these clothes!” The scale has a reflective surface so if I want to maintain my dignity I have to weigh in with a pair of shorts and a T-shirt on. After I did the video I stepped on the scale again without them and I was actually 337.4 lbs (153 kg) bare. I'll still post the weight that I recorded on the video so people don't call me out. But since I was recording a video before work I didn't get a chance to cook breakfast. And all of my skillets are dirty anyway.

    Quiet day at work today. It was strange to have two days in a row where everybody showed up. We were still understaffed, and the midday cashier was late. But everybody showed up and the people that worked today were the kind of people who work. And don't start yelling my name every time they have to rub more than two brain cells together. And I was really mentally chill all day. At lunch I finished editing and posted the weight loss video and going over the last several weeks I noticed that I had dropped about two pounds a week each week for the last four weeks! And that really put me in a good mood. I might be pulling this out of nowhere, but a slow steady weight loss seems like a healthy trend. If I were losing like 50 pounds (22 kg) in a single week I'd be kind of nervous. Not that I'd mind being down 50 lbs but I'd think that sudden extreme weight loss would be a sign that something was wrong.

    Something that is wrong with me is my food buying habit. I keep buying more food when I have food at home. I bought the sausages for lunch because a customer had bought some before my lunch break and I was craving queso soup all day. I can't keep spending money like I have money to spend. And that's not even mentioning the energy shot that I picked up for absolutely no reason when I first got to work. I did pick up a case of seltzer water on the way home. Still trying to quit soda. It's sugar free, but I'm not a big fan of the mango flavor of the one I picked up. The case was kind of pricey, but still cheaper than a case of beer. Sunday is the beginning of the week and a good time to start a new habit. So I'm taking the debit card out of my wallet and leaving it at home. That means no more sparkling water, but that also means no more beer, and no more buying lunch and dinner when I already have food at home.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023