Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg)
BMI: 44.5
Waist: 56in (142.2 cm)
WtHr: 75.7%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra
Lunch: AI Chicken Soup, Monster Zero Ultra
Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak
Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange
Sober Day 2

YMCA: No

Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening. 

Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I'm realizing that I need to get back to doing this and I'll just think, “Well it's close to the end of the month, so I'll wait until the first of the month,” or “I'll be bad for a couple of days and then when Sunday comes around I'll get back to it.”

I spend way too much time waiting for a day to get back to it, instead of just getting back to it.

I didn't get a chance to get to the YMCA this morning. Had a hard time getting out of bed. (Not just Mark Whines About Work, but I just didn't feel like getting up)

Something else I need to work on is the zombie scrolling. (Hard to think that it took over 4 hours to make this post) I woke up this morning, immediately opened up twitter, I'm sorry “X” and just scrolled, and scrolled, and scrolled. I came home for lunch, and scrolled, and scrolled, and scrolled. I got home for the day, and scrolled, and scrolled, and scrolled. This really can't be good.

It felt weird walking out of the store for lunch without buying anything. But that is the plan. I have a fridge/freezer full of food waiting for me. I had some AI Chicken Soup. This was made from a recipe that I got a while ago. Roommate is big into AI and I asked ChatGPT for a chicken soup recipe. And the Monster was from a 12 pack that I bought last week.

I have a couple cans left in that case. I'm going to start buying those cases to have with lunch. Sure it's about $20 for a case of energy drinks, but it's a heck of a lot cheaper than buying the cans individually. The challenge with those will be not just drinking one after the other like I do with beer. I can drink a case of beer in an afternoon and be fine (no spectacular I know, but I can do it) But I get the feeling that if I drink a whole case of Monster in an afternoon I'll be phasing into another dimension.

Again I left the store without buying anything because I had steak in my fridge waiting for me. I'll admit that I did stare at the beer cooler. This is the attitude that I need to have when I get off of work. I have food at home, I really don't need to buy more. 

I feel like I kind of cheated by using my Foreman Grill to grill the steak for dinner. The Foreman Grill (not sponsored) does make it easy to grill a steak, but it's kind of a pain to clean up after. It's kind of annoying that the model that I have doesn't have an on/off option, if it's plugged in it's going hot.

I'm expecting a delivery from Amazon tomorrow that I'm looking forward to. It's just 3 pairs of pants and a 4 pack of shirts, but I'm kind of out of pants. Because God? I'm sorry I went to the fair. I've learned my lesson. I won't go to the fair any more. The first time in 20 years that I had the money to go to the fair, I dropped my phone from the sky tram, so I had to pay over $300 to get a new phone and increased the phone bill for the next 36 months. 

And over the next week I ripped out every pair of pair of pants that I had. I only had one pair of jeans left. They were still ripped in the "middle" but I hopped that people weren't looking too closely in that area and I had to wait until payday to order any more. So I'm pretty sure that I was walking around in a green haze that followed me around. Grandpa used to say that anything that you could smell of yourself anybody else could smell five times stronger. So I'm pretty sure that I left an impression on coworkers and customers.

It is a little more than frustrating that, "Hooray I am finally getting ahead financially" oh wait, I have to drop $300 on a new phone, oil change is due on car for $62 (don't worry I got it done) and another $155 because I need a new wardrobe. I know that things will always happen. But it would be nice if "things" would hold off for a couple of weeks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023