Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 21, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg) BMI: 42.1 Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm) WtHr: 73.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: 4x Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos Dinner: Queso Soup Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple cups of water Sober Day 6 It's kind of creepy to weigh the exact same as the day before. Was able to take inventory before work and got a meal plan together. The “Dinner” list looks kind of funny because it's just Rib-eyes over and over. But I didn't have room in my freezer for all of them. Didn't have time to defrost the freezer and wow there was a lot of ice built up. I'll try to defrost it after work. Noticed that I was out of Chili. I don't usually run out of chili, I usually have some variety of chili. Sometimes multiple varieties. I'm going to have to fix that but then again I might want to wait until the freezer is a little less full. I was almost late for work

Imaginary Fees Were Just Imaginary Daily Blog January 19, 2023

Weight: 340.2 lbs ( 154.3 kg)
BMI: 43.7
Waist: 56 in ( 142.2 cm)
WtHr: 75.7%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Cabbage Soup
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks: Tap water

    Okay, going back down. I was getting discouraged by the ups. Mom is leaving encouraging comments on my Facebook posts, and I've been bad at replying to them. They are appreciated, I'm just not sure of what to say to respond to them.

    Went by the tag office this morning and they were able to fix the title for my car. They just stapled an “Affidavit of Correction” to the title. And they did it for free! I was so scared that I'd get the response of, “Yeah, we can fix it, but you'll have to pay the three years of back registrations and get insurance, and late fees, and the fee fees and the other fees.” But no it was just a matter of getting a piece of paper stapled to the old title. The look on the face of the lady at the tag office was kind of funny when I breathed out a, “Oh, thank Christ!” When she said that there would be no fee. And my older sister told me about a website where I could sell my old car. The tagline on the site says that you could get up to $25,000 for blown out cars. I was only offered $150. $25K would have been nice, but I'm not going to haggle over being paid for what I see as a convenience to me. I'm also kind of curious as to what kind of car would get tens of thousands of dollars AFTER having a blown out engine. It was kind of awkward this afternoon when I got a call from the tow company that the charity had contacted to come and get my car. And a coworker of mine told me that I should have kept it and just cut parts off of it to sell the old parts. I don't think that would work for me or a timeline that would work well for me.

    So starting the day with being down on the scales, some fees that I had imagined ending up just being imaginary, and even had time to eat some breakfast. Today is starting out amazingly.

    Work has been going suspiciously smoothly once again. Maybe it's just me, perhaps cleaning up my diet and habits is cleaning up my mental state. I do know that I am sleeping considerably better. I have a smart watch that connects to my phone and it tacks my sleeping and it is showing that I'm getting much more light and REM sleep as well as dropping into Deep sleep much more often. But is that because of Keto or avoiding caffeine. So is better mood at work because of better sleep, better diet, or outside factors? I don't know, but I'll take it! Still getting frustrated at work from time to time, but it's much more manageable than it has been before.

    The bill checks still haven't came through, I'm not too worried about them right now. I was just scared that they'd drop before payday, but today is payday and now they can come in whenever they want to. I'm going to guess that they're going to come through Monday or Tuesday next week, but no worries. I did see some really good deals in the weekly ad. (not sponsored) Bratwursts are BOGO this week and the St Luis ribs are $1.99/lb and I was thinking to myself that when I go home for lunch I could just grab my debit card and just buy some of the meat and then I'd still be good on my diet. But I told myself that if I get my debit card I know I'll be picking up beer as well as some other things. AND THAT IS NOT THE PLAN! I'll pick up some ribs and bratwursts Tuesday when I do my weekly shopping and that will have to be done then. I can't afford to do spontaneous spree shopping. Even if I'm sticking to the Keto like I want to I can't just buy more whenever I see what I want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023