Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Busy Cooking Daily Blog January 10, 2023

Weight: 339.8 lbs ( 154.1 kg)
BMI: 43.6
Waist: 56 in ( 142.2 cm)
WtHr: 76%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs (scrambled)
Lunch: Fathead Lasagna
Dinner: Bacon Jalapeno “Mac” and cheese
Drinks: Pot of coffee


Woohoo under 340 pounds (154.2 kg)! Last time I was under 340 was before the pandemic. And the pandemic would be an easy excuse for weight gain; quite a few people had seen changes in their lives that would cause them to gain weight. But to be honestly not much of my life had changed in the pandemic. Stress levels gained substantially and that does cause weight gain, but so does not eating correctly.

Bacon and eggs again for breakfast, but pan was too hot and poured off too much of the bacon grease before I cooked the eggs so I accidentally made scrambled eggs. The annoying kind of scrambled eggs that just kind of move out of the way as the fork comes by to try to pick them up. Got a bit too much Tabasco on them as well.

Trying to get kitchen cleaned up to get a recipe video done. But I'm having a hard time getting up and going. Finishing off the pot of coffee, so it's not a lack of caffeine. It's probably just the habit of laziness. I have YouTube playing (the idea is to have it on for background noise, but heh) I had to let YouTube Premium pass at the end of December, and I have to say good gravy it is annoying as heck to have a commercial play every five or six minutes.

Spent all day cooking and cleaning up for recipes. I already got two recipes recorded, I'm glad I have tomorrow off so I can edit them. Lost track of time so the end of this blog is a bit of a rush job. But I'm going to record another recipe before I go to bed.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025