Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Hoppy Year of the Rabbit Daily Blog January 22, 2023

Weight: 332.6 lbs ( 150.9 kg)
BMI: 42.7
Waist: 56 in ( 142.2 cm)
WtHr: 75.7%

Breakfast: X
Lunch: Instant Pot Chili
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks: cup of coffee, Tap water

    Hoppy Year of the Rabbit! Astrology is BS, but the Year of the Rabbit is supposedly good luck for Tigers as well. Either that or people who write horoscopes don't make much money telling people that they'll have poor luck in the coming year.

     Too busy this morning making weekly weigh in video to cook breakfast, had a cup of coffee but I'd hardly call that an actual breakfast.

    I can't really think of anything to say. Work was really smooth. Not much really happened. We did have one kid call in sick, but he was just a carry out for a couple of hours. The other kid that seems to throw a tantrum to even be told to put things in bags seemed to want to work today. And it was really quiet for a Sunday afternoon when the Chiefs aren't playing. I was scheduled to work late running the self checkouts, but that was pretty smooth. I was “training” someone who had recently quit from another store who had spent the last three years running the self checkout at her store. She had a fashion emergency so she had to go home early, but the last hour or so that I ran the self checkout ran very smoothly. And I got to go home on time. I was a bit nervous when a horde of people walked in at a quarter till, but they all were out by the close of the store. Which is nice, usually when I close I have people running around for, “just that one more item” for another 20 minutes.

    I think I said most of my thoughts about today's weigh in the weekly weigh in video that I recorded this morning. It's exciting to be down so much already in just a few weeks. Not sure what is the source of such amazing progress, I'm not hating the progress that I've made so far. The factors I'm thinking that the source is one of or a combination of factors: 1. The more you have to lose the faster you lose it. 2. Starting a new plan and body is adjusting to new plan. 3. I'm one person who was used to be eating a meal kit that was meant for a family of five. But now I've started eating a reasonable amount for each meal 4. Keto is a miracle diet.

    I was going to finish the editing of the video and upload it during my lunch break, but the editing took too long so I had to upload it after work. It is kind of awkward to finish uploading a weekly weigh in Vlog and then post a daily weigh in blog within a few minutes of each other, but I guess that's the plan I'm working with right now.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023