Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Hoppy Year of the Rabbit Daily Blog January 22, 2023

Weight: 332.6 lbs ( 150.9 kg)
BMI: 42.7
Waist: 56 in ( 142.2 cm)
WtHr: 75.7%

Breakfast: X
Lunch: Instant Pot Chili
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks: cup of coffee, Tap water

    Hoppy Year of the Rabbit! Astrology is BS, but the Year of the Rabbit is supposedly good luck for Tigers as well. Either that or people who write horoscopes don't make much money telling people that they'll have poor luck in the coming year.

     Too busy this morning making weekly weigh in video to cook breakfast, had a cup of coffee but I'd hardly call that an actual breakfast.

    I can't really think of anything to say. Work was really smooth. Not much really happened. We did have one kid call in sick, but he was just a carry out for a couple of hours. The other kid that seems to throw a tantrum to even be told to put things in bags seemed to want to work today. And it was really quiet for a Sunday afternoon when the Chiefs aren't playing. I was scheduled to work late running the self checkouts, but that was pretty smooth. I was “training” someone who had recently quit from another store who had spent the last three years running the self checkout at her store. She had a fashion emergency so she had to go home early, but the last hour or so that I ran the self checkout ran very smoothly. And I got to go home on time. I was a bit nervous when a horde of people walked in at a quarter till, but they all were out by the close of the store. Which is nice, usually when I close I have people running around for, “just that one more item” for another 20 minutes.

    I think I said most of my thoughts about today's weigh in the weekly weigh in video that I recorded this morning. It's exciting to be down so much already in just a few weeks. Not sure what is the source of such amazing progress, I'm not hating the progress that I've made so far. The factors I'm thinking that the source is one of or a combination of factors: 1. The more you have to lose the faster you lose it. 2. Starting a new plan and body is adjusting to new plan. 3. I'm one person who was used to be eating a meal kit that was meant for a family of five. But now I've started eating a reasonable amount for each meal 4. Keto is a miracle diet.

    I was going to finish the editing of the video and upload it during my lunch break, but the editing took too long so I had to upload it after work. It is kind of awkward to finish uploading a weekly weigh in Vlog and then post a daily weigh in blog within a few minutes of each other, but I guess that's the plan I'm working with right now.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025