Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

A Calm Day Daily Blog January 14, 2023

 

Weight: 338 lbs ( 153.3 kg)
BMI: 43.4
Waist: 55 in ( 139.7 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Taco Salad
Dinner: Hot Dogs, Cauliflower Rice “Mac” and Cheese
Drinks: 5 hour energy shot, Sparkling water, Tap water

    Now that the mysterious charges against my bank account is solved (hopefully) I can chill out about that. I'm more than a little cranky that I didn't get a notification that I was getting a charge before, “Okay, here's your receipt” also that when I click on the “how to get a refund” link the site that is brought up doesn't show the charge on the list of subscriptions, or the history of purchases. But whatever it was a charge for a renewal for a program that is on my computer, and the card that was used for that program is now canceled so I shouldn't be getting any more surprise charges from that. Last night when I got home I was about to raise an unholy stink at my bank. It looked like there was another charge from Avast on the account, but it was just being processed at the time. So the one charge was showing up as “processed” but also “pending” I'm not sure why it took three days for the charge to finish pending. Perhaps it was because it was the beginning of the year and their computers were still catching up. So I guess that's what I get for panicking and not taking a moment to look around.

    I'm kind of excited to have consistent weigh ins that are under 340 pounds (154 kg) I don't think I've had weigh ins that low since 2019!

    Did a bit of a derp on the way home from lunch. I forgot that I had taco salad at home so I picked up a pack of hot dogs. I was half way home when I did a facepalm on the purchase. Oh, well. I'll have hot dogs for dinner. Work has been suspiciously smooth. I'm not sure if it's just because of the relief of figuring out what was going on with my bank account, or the energy I've had unlocked by following the Keto diet. But so far the only frustration is that my lunch is scheduled early. I'm working three hours and then coming back for five hours. Personally I prefer working five hours and coming back for three. But if that's the only frustration for the day. I'll take it. And honestly that was it. And praise The Holy One everyone showed up for work today! I know that is a simple thing, but praise The Holy One! There was a new guy that is one of those teenagers that I'm pretty sure that they'd suffocate if you didn't tell them to breathe. He's one of the kids that you want to get behind them and push him along, but other than that it was a pretty calm day. 

    Wasn't very productive after work. I ate the hot dogs that I bought for “lunch” with the Cauliflower rice “Mac” and cheese that I made a few days ago because I feel that particular recipe is supposed to be a side dish. That recipe I made a video of that I'll be posting this coming up Tuesday. I wasn't all that productive I probably could have gotten some stuff done, but it was just kind of nice to have a sit down after a calm day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023