Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Daily Blog January 18, 2023

Weight: 342 lbs ( 155.1 kg)
BMI: 43.9
Waist: 57 in ( 144.8 cm)
WtHr: 77%

Breakfast: Bacon
Lunch: Chili
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks: Tap water

    Had to convince myself to do the blog thing. Started off being up two pounds from the previous day. And then the guy who came to pick up my car pointed out that I signed the wrong place on my cars title so he couldn't take the car. I basically signed the title as the buyer AND the seller. Tow guy said that I'd have to have an attorney look at it before it could be towed off. He left with a, “Have a nice day” so I was unsure if that meant that he was sending someone to settle it or if I had to contact a lawyer myself which I definitely don't have the money for. My sister told me that I'd just have to go to the tag office and they can fix it, by either printing a new title or some other way. She assured me that it wouldn't cost very much, which is good because I really don't have very much. The concern I have with getting a new title is would they just print off a title for a car that hasn't been kept up with the yearly registration fee? Or doesn't have insurance? If I have to pay for insurance and then three years of registrations, I don't know how I'll handle that. It looks like it's going to cost at least $10 to get the title reprinted. I'm praying that it won't be much more than that, I don't HAVE much more than that.

    The utility payments haven't posted just yet, I'll still check after midnight just to check. The paycheck usually posts about midnight, but it'd suck if the utility checks dropped right before the paycheck. What also kind of hurts is that the bills online have updated for next months bills, and YEAOUCH! The gas bill is the highest it's ever been thankfully I have the average pay plan turned on. And I think it's a running average, because the Electricity bill is also the highest it's ever been. And that is the average. I think the electricity bill is an average per year. Because on my electricity bill I have a charge named “Average Payment Plan Settlement Charge” So I think I used more electricity than the average plan payed for last year. I was under the impression that the point of the “AVERAGE” part of that average pay plan was to average out the highs and lows of the monthly bills. I'm really hoping that the next months bill will be closer to the average that I am showing on the spreadsheet that I have saved.

    Work was alright, everybody actually showed up for work! They're really on a streak. I'm pretty sure that it's been all week that everybody showed up for work. We're still understaffed as hell, but at least everybody showed up. And the only real frustration was the girl that was the checker all day was the kind of person that doesn't know how do any single thing without asking for help. And she kept interrupting me while I was trying to tell her how to do very basic things that she should already know. And also one of the retirement homes had an entire bus load of elderly people come in and do their shopping. So I got a horde of geriatrics going through the two registers complaining that there are only two registers open, while I'm trying to walk the girl on the other register through basic things on her register. And the elderly people kept getting frustrated at me because they don't know what I'm talking about because I'm trying to talk to someone else while they're standing in front of me.

    One good thing happened though, the store got in some store brand energy shots. I was going to buy one. But I had left my debit card at home. So that plan is working. Quite a few of my plans are kind of fitting together, it's just they seem to fall line by the barest scrape of the skin on the teeth just as the next plan has to come into play. It's really starting to get tiring

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023