Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Starting Off the New Year Daily Blog 1-1-2023

Weight: 345.4 lbs (146.1 kg)
BMI: 44.3
Waist: 57.5 in (156.7 cm)
WtHR: 77.7% (Jackpot!)
Breakfast: X
Lunch: Hot Dogs
Dinner: Leftover Pork Steak
Soda: Sparkling Water, 2L Big K Diet Soda

    Great weigh in this morning. This put me into an AMAZING mood. I was actually singing and dancing around and I was even randomly braking out into giggling fits...And then I got to work.

    That was a mood switch so strong I should have been wearing a neck-brace. I took too long making the weekly weigh in video to get breakfast cooked so I just went into work a few minutes early and when I got there the customer service manager was on her lunch break, she said that I was in for an interesting day. As it was New Years Day and also Sunday I asked her if people were trying to buying a lot of beer. (As we can't sell beer on Sunday) She seemed a bit confused by my question. She said, no. We had one person not show up, two people call in sick and one person that had quit a week ago and no one had covered her hours.

    I was on the second page of a rant about the several people who did/didn't show up for work when I reminded myself that I really didn't want this to be the “Mark whines about work blog” But to be short, one of the people that showed up for work ended up going home two hours into her nine hour shift because she was having panic attacks and another guy took a two and a half hour lunch when he was scheduled for only a half hour one. He decided to go to the clinic to get pain relief for his feet. We were really wondering if he was coming back or not. I'm just glad that it was a slow day. When I got to work it wasn't very busy. As it was New Years Day, I was assuming that it was just most people waiting for hangovers to wear off, and I was expecting it to get busier and busier as people started to get moving up and moving again. But it never really picked up. I can't really say the same about the rest of the week.

    When I got home from work I was a bit unnerved that it was quite cool in the house. I thought I had forgotten to turn the heater back on after I made the weigh in video this morning, but the thermostat was turned on. Downstairs in the basement the heater had a light flashing on it. After a little bit of “percussive maintenance” it decided to turn back on. My landlord is always really good about fixing any situation that arises, but it's always awkward asking for help.

    After work I was going to have bacon and eggs for dinner, but I wasn't really that hungry and I had some left over pork steak from grilling out last night so I just had that.

   I was going to try to record a General Update Vlog for tomorrow, I want the first Monday of the month to have a General Vlog video, but when I got home from work I had no energy for a video and it would have been just me whining about work. Hopefully I can wake up early enough tomorrow to record one tomorrow before work, because after work on Monday's I enjoy watching a internet live show called Radio Dead Air. The presenter plays music videos and different creators make reviews and other video articles for the show. Some of these creators are kind of my inspiration for me to make my own videos.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023