Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Working On a Spreadsheet Daily Blog January 31, 2023

Weight: 331.4 lbs ( 150.3 kg)
BMI: 43.3
Waist: 55 in ( 139.7 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: St. Louis Style Ribs
Dinner: X
Drinks: Pot of coffee with cream, 12 pk Bud Light Next, couple cans of Caffeine Free Diet Big K cola

    Spent all day working on a spreadsheet tracking my daily weigh ins and comparing them to goals. I love working on spreadsheets, they are quite satisfying to get working. If I could choose my dream job, I think it would be a 9 to 5, Monday to Friday, data entry job. But I think that might be a dream of a dream job, it sounds like something that could easily be replaced by AI. And I have to say It is a lot funner working out the spreadsheet tracking my weight loss over the year than it is to be cleaning my house like I'm supposed to be doing. It took me considerably longer than I expected to get all of the formulas on the spreadsheet sorted out. But at least for the rest of the year all I have to do is stand on the scale and measure my waist and input the measurements into the spreadsheet and the rest of the formulas will do the rest of the tracking calculations

    Tow guy is supposed to come get my car this afternoon. SUPPOSED TO, but you know what they say, 15th times the charm. Not that I'm getting frustrated by them not showing up./s Hooray, Hooray guy showed up. And he had a truck that could pick up my car! The truck couldn't fit inside of my building's parking lot, so he had to drive over the curb and get it from the outside. We both had a good chuckle when a car came from the High School next door and slammed on their breaks to keep from running into the tow truck. I told him one of my quips, “Paying attention is fun, more people should try it.” He didn't have a reaction other than, “You'd think that the giant truck with the flashing lights would stand out a bit.” There was a strange range of emotions when I saw the car being towed away on the back of a truck. It's a dead lump of dead metal that's been sitting there for the last three or four years. But seeing it going away kind of brought up all of the emotions of the last three or four years. Which...yeah, can't say that was a bunch of happy emotions. But at least that is done now. And when I sent a message to my landlord saying that it was gone, he just sent me a reply saying “thanks for the update” I'm getting the feeling that he really didn't care that it was gone or not and it was just the HOA wanting the old derelict vehicles to be gone. There is another car that has a license plate that is expired in the lot as well and I am kind of curious as to how long it's going to stay there, but that's really not my problem.

    The tow company gave me a check for the old car and I spent a good chunk of that check on some more groceries. It was only $150 but I was able to buy a couple of pork butts that I had cut into pork steaks and a recipe for a “Southwest Chicken Detox Soup”. It might be a couple of weeks before I upload the video of that recipe as I have to get organized to make that video. The “plan” is to make one Keto friendly recipe each week, but we'll all see if I ever get around to following that plan. I did pick up another 12 pack of Bud Light Next. I know that alcohol consumption is an ongoing issue that I'm dealing with. But the additional funding was too much of an excuse to pass up on. Maybe I'll do better on next week's grocery run. But in the meantime I'm going to leave my debit card at home because I don't feel that I can trust myself to stick to that plan with it on me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023