Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 21, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg) BMI: 42.1 Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm) WtHr: 73.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: 4x Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos Dinner: Queso Soup Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple cups of water Sober Day 6 It's kind of creepy to weigh the exact same as the day before. Was able to take inventory before work and got a meal plan together. The “Dinner” list looks kind of funny because it's just Rib-eyes over and over. But I didn't have room in my freezer for all of them. Didn't have time to defrost the freezer and wow there was a lot of ice built up. I'll try to defrost it after work. Noticed that I was out of Chili. I don't usually run out of chili, I usually have some variety of chili. Sometimes multiple varieties. I'm going to have to fix that but then again I might want to wait until the freezer is a little less full. I was almost late for work

Broke the Diet January 6, 2023

Weight: 340.2 lbs (154.3 kg)
BMI: 43.7
Waist: 56 in (142.2 cm)
WtHr: 76.4%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: X
Dinner: Spaghetti
Drinks: 1/2 Pot of coffee

     I'm seeing that drinking a 2 liter of soda before bed is a bad idea. I still need to drink more water, but I didn't have a headache like last time I couldn't sleep. I was still flopping like a beached fish.

      Coffee is burning my tongue. Maybe drinking it too fast. I'm drinking the coffee like I used to drink beer. I finish a cup of coffee, and immediately get up and pour another cup of coffee. When I had beer I would finish a can and then immediately get up and grab another can. I'm not sure if I'm just trading one addiction for another, but I'm betting that coffee is healthier than beer.

      Took time to help Grandma take down Christmas decorations. It was quite awkward working on them. I was taking her decorations down while she was at her brothers funeral. One thought was saying that I had already said that I was coming over to take the lights down. But the other thought was saying, it'd kind of hurt to come back from a funeral to be reminded that the magic of Christmas time is over. But we lost Grandpa a few years ago right on Christmas Day, so those being put away is probably less hurtful. And I don't have much time to help. I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday next week and the weather forecast is looking a lot better than it was earlier. But it looked like it was going to be rainy next week. So it's probably good that I took them down while I could.

Last Year my mom bought a house across the street from Grandma and I took the opportunity to do some laundry. I do appreciate that Mom lets me use her machines to do laundry. And that held me up from doing the other things that I wanted to do today. Or that's the excuse that I'm going to use to break my diet. The plan was to come home and record a recipe video, but on the way home I realized that my kitchen is in no way in any shape to record a recipe video. I know that I still have chicken that I could have baked, and I have ingredients for recipes that I have already made videos of. But those recipes require quite a bit of work. And spaghetti sounded REALLY good. One could argue, “what's the harm in a bit of spaghetti?” But when I make spaghetti I make WAY more than one person should be eating in one sitting, especially when that one person is trying to cut carbohydrates out of their diet. But none the less I picked up a box of spaghetti for tonight, and a jar of Alfredo sauce for tomorrow night.

The thought that I kept coming back to me as I bought the spaghetti, did dishes to prepare the spaghetti, and while cooking the spaghetti, was the fact that I had already spent close to $150 in groceries and I'm really praying that the groceries that I have already bought aren't going to go bad on me just because I'm too lazy to cook the food that I've already bought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023