Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Possible Whoosh? Daily Blog January 30, 2023

Weight: 331.6 lbs ( 150.4 kg)
BMI: 42.6
Waist: 55 in ( 139.7 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Instant Pot Beef and Turnip Stew
Dinner: Bratwursts
Drinks: Cup of Coffee, couple cans of Caffeine Free Diet Big K Cola

    Hard time waking up today. Bed was nice, warm, and cozy. The heater in my house is working just fine, but it was warmer in the bed. Did get up with enough time to eat breakfast and drink a cup of coffee, but didn't get much else done.

    Had a strange dream as I was waking up. I had dreamed that my mother had bought the local Village Inn, but had named all of the meals after my younger sister. She had named the meals after my sister because she was her business partner. My sister is a very business oriented person and it'd make sense that they'd work together on that. And my mom did used to own a restaurant that sadly went under. So there was hope that working together they'd see success, but I remember in the dream I was trying to ask mom about something (I don't remember what now) but she was so busy running the restaurant complaining that my sister was forcing her to work I couldn't get a word in. I was getting frustrated because mom wasn't listening to me and my sister was nowhere to be found because she was “running the restaurant”

    The scale might be going back down. Been doing some research on how the weight comes off. And weight seems to be known to come off in waves. I've seen more than one site reference something known as the “Whoosh Effect” From what I understand as the fat cells in your body dissolve they are replaced with water and eventually your body will bet rid of the water it's holding on to in an erm...”whoosh”. But this might not be a thing. A few of the sights that I've visited are really aren't seeing the science behind it. But it is encouraging that they aren't questioning the science of the Keto diet itself. It's just that you're not going to be peeing away your extra weight. (Fun fact, fat actually turns into carbon dioxide and water vapor that you breathe out). They only real way to know how much of your body mass is fat is by using an immersion tank and measuring your body density. And that does sound cool to find out, but I really don't have access to one of those. A consistent piece of advice I see is that if you hit a plateau, just stick with the plan, it happens, you just have to be stubborn with it. I am thinking about buying a water bottle. Staying more hydrated does seem like a good idea. And even without a sketchy "Whoosh effect" I've made some serious progress this month. It would be nice to continue that progress, but I see how it'll slow down.

    It's really cold outside again. Just about had a heart attack at work. Lady from Pharmacy just asked if we had cameras outside where the drive through is. Nobody up front new about the positioning or placing of the security cameras. Pharmacy Lady was just wanting to know because someone ran into another car. This is where I park, she walked away and wouldn't answer me when I asked which cars were involved. So I'm running out in the colder than balls praying that my car is OK. It was, and strangely there didn't seem to be any other cars outside of the store that were crashed. But I don't care about them

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023