Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Motivated Into Action Daily Sobritey Blog November 5, 2023

Weight: 342 lbs (155.1 kg)
BMI: 43.9
Waist: 57. in (144.8 cm)
WtHr: 77%

OMAD: Nachos
Drinks: Couple cups of coffee with cream, 8 cans Diet Mt Dew, 8 Cans Diet Dr Pepper
Weeks Without Beer 2 (15 Days)

    Spent the first part of the day getting a Weekly Weigh In video done. Had a hard time getting the thoughts together. It was really quite distracting that the weight was up so much today. It shouldn't be a surprise that I weighed more today than I did last week as I overate on Mac and cheese and chicken breast last night for dinner. It is a frustration that once again I was up a rather large amount in the day I weighed in and it put me over the previous weigh in just a little bit. Today I was up 4.8 pounds for the day, but only 1.6 pounds for the week. Last time this happened I was up 5.8 pounds in one day and it put me up 2.2 pounds for that week. Seriously, why does this only happen on Sunday's when I'm doing the Weekly Weigh In?

    I got the other two recipe videos that I have recorded edited and uploaded. I've been meaning to finish the editing on those videos for the last couple of weeks. But each day seemed to pass by so quickly. I woke up with a very motivated attitude today. Actually I had a motivational moment when I went to the store to buy a few things. I had noticed that I was on my last pork steak so I ran by the store to buy another pork butt that the store cuts up into steaks. I usually buy those when they're on sale. The pork butt is on sale this week not the RUN TO THE STORE AND BUY A PORK BUTT RIGHT NOW kind of sale, but getting eight or nine steaks for $22 isn't a bad deal. And I do admit that I am still spending more money on food when I don't need to be spending money on food. (Something that I need to work on)

    The motivational moment was as I was checking out a lady started hollering because her soda rang up for a price that she didn't like. I'm pretty sure that this lady has been in the store every day for the last three or four days and was upset every single day because the 24 packs of soda were on sale for $9.99 a piece when you buy two or more. But she wants the cases of soda for 2 for $9.99. Every single day she comes in buying multiple cases of soda and gets angry because her order is over sixty dollars when she's buying 6 cases of soda for $9.99 a piece. But she keeps insisting that they're supposed to be 2 for $9.99. We keep explaining that they're $9.99 a piece when you buy two or more. She insists that it's false advertisement to have a sign that says 2 for 9.99 a piece and have the soda ring up for 9.99 a piece. I'm on PTO I should NOT be a part of this conversation. But, “hey you work here right?” Not right now I don't! And she starts yelling at me the same argument the same argument that I've been having with her for the last three days. I start telling her the same thing I've been telling her for the last three days when she yells, “I heard you the last seven times!” Oh, so you heard me say the same thing? Then why don't you listen then. I just walked away. I'm off I don't have to be having an argument because someone doesn't think that reality should apply to them because they don't want it to. And as I drove home from the store I kept getting more and more angry at the lady. I was even yelling in an argument that I was having in my head of all of the things I thought of that I wanted to say to her. 

    When I got home I was thinking I can stand there arguing with moronic "adults" who stamp their feet and whine whenever they don't get their way or I can work on videos. I don't know if I'll ever become a successful YouTuber, but the number one tip that I keep coming across to that goal is "upload constantly"

    Worked on the weigh in video for too long to have a breakfast and I had decided to have Nachos for “lunch” and the nachos that I eat is something that is eaten all day long. So I kind of had an OMAD. But an OMAD that was grazed on all afternoon. And the corn chips are definitely not Ketogenic though.

This is Week 2 of being sober so far. 

    Kind of exciting that I got 3/4 of the recipe videos already done by the 5th of the month. That's 3/8ths of all of the "scripted" videos  that I want to have done. And with the weigh in video done this morning that's four of the 14 videos that I want to get done finished. I didn't take the time to work on the Store Story videos that I want to get done. It took a while to get the videos that I had already recorded edited and uploaded. And I kept getting distracted by the internet. I plan on working on a General Update for November to be posted tomorrow night. And then I'll spend the next couple of days working on scripting out the Store Stories videos. I don't know if I'll get those videos recorded this week, but I do want to at least have one posted and two more scripted. 

And then maybe get out of the house for a minute or two. I keep forgetting to do that when I'm on vacation time.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023