Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Early Start to the Day Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog Nov 13, 2023

Weight: 347.4 lbs (157.6 kg)
BMI: 44.6
Waist: 58.0 in (147.3 cm)
WtHr: 78.4%

Breakfast: Leftover Queso Soup
Lunch: Mega Salad
Dinner: Pan Seared Rib Eye and Salad with shredded cheddar and ranch dressing
Drinks: 2x 5 hour energy shots, 2L Big K Cherry Cola Zero, 2L Big K Caffeine Free Diet Cola,1900ml water
Days Without Beer 2

    I had to work early this morning. The lady who was scheduled to work 7 to 4 today had a funeral to go to so I traded her Monday for my Friday. I'm not crazy about waking up early (And yes waking up at 6am to get ready for work is early for me) but I was able to get up and get ready for work. I do want to start waking up earlier, but haven't been very good at it. I am kind of proud that I was able to get up at my second alarm. Usually I have five alarms on my phone and two on my alarm clock, even then it's a bit of a coin flip if I get up before the store calls me to ask where I am. Didn't have time to get breakfast before I had to get to work, but at least I wasn't late. It did take a couple of the 5 Hour Energy Shots over the day to keep going during the day.

    Was in customer service most of the day. The main challenge in working in the Customer Service during the day in the middle of the month is standing there thinking that you're supposed to be doing something, but there REALLY isn't anything to do except to wait for the couple of people who are paying their bills one at a time. One lady started to yell at me because “they started putting taxes on the Money Orders” the “tax” was the amount of the fee that would have been taken off if she would have used her shoppers card. This was the same amount that the shoppers card has taken off for the last four years that I've been working in the customer service desk. I reminded her that she had refused to use her shoppers card while buying the money order. And she insisted that she's refusing to use her shoppers card any more because of, “all of the corporate greed” I just couldn't get her to listen to me when I was trying to explain that her shoppers card made things cheaper. She was just convinced that it was all “taxes and inflation”

    I probably made a mistake with the “breakfast” that I had. Last night I had “Queso Soup” which is basically Nachos with a smaller block of Velveeta and holding off on the chips. I didn't finish it all as I just couldn't finish the entire bowl of the small block of the cheese like substance with ground beef in it. And I'm hearing from more than one source online that when you're "done" eating it's bad to force yourself to continue to eat just because it's the time you're supposed to be eating. So when I came home for my "lunch" break I noticed the half bowl of cheese sitting on my desk and went ahead and finished it off. I didn't feel anything wrong for the rest of the day, but later in the evening the bathroom was getting kind of “runny”

    I'll call the next meal “lunch” even though it was later in the afternoon than most people would have lunch. It was only a little bit later than I would normally have had lunch. The lunch wasn't really standard recipe. I was CRAVING, like a heavy desiring a mixture of ham, ranch dressing, and shredded cheese. So I did a bit of shopping after work to get the stuff for a salad. I also got some bits of chicken to put into the salad as well. Not a bad combination, but I wasn't looking to look for spending $30 extra dollars on more food when I already have food at home. I wonder if it'd had been cheaper to go to a fast food restaurant and get one of their salads. Oh, well at least I have the ingredients to make more salads if I feel that urge again in the next few days. And maybe a few things for a good Egg Scramble for tomorrow morning.

    That also answers the question of what I'm going to have with the rib eye that I was planning on having for dinner. I have to say that God knew what he was doing when he came up with the Rib-eye steak. And I've made the joke of, "what do you eat a steak with? your mouth" But it took a lot of self control to keep from buying some mac and cheese to go with the steak. And I did stare at the beer cooler for a while after work. Getting a new job might help with that because if I'm not working at the place where you buy beer it would make for another trip to go buy beer. Although the counter thought to that is that on my days off I do go make a special trip to make a beer run. And just because I'm not at the store when I leave work anywhere else doesn't mean that I couldn't go to the store to buy beer when I get off of work anywhere else. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023