Keto Sobriety Blog Sunday September 27, 2026

Weight: 302.4 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: Smithfield Pork Loin, Queso, Pork Rinds Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Kroger Energy Shot Sober Year 1 (Day 641) Keto Month 6 (Day 210) (253/365 Days 2026 Keto) Cooked the pork loin last night before bed. I cut it in half so I had half today and I'll have the other half tomorrow. Not sure why I couldn't make the post yesterday. As soon as I sat at the computer my brain just shut down. Today was first day back from vacation. First day always kind of sucks. I don't know why, but whenever I get back from vacation the first couple of days I have annoying experiences play over and over in my mind. These are experiences that happened years, sometimes over a decade ago. But they're in the front of my brain making me frustrated and annoyed. I have to be careful that I don't snap at somebody because I was thinkin...

Tired Today Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 16, 2023

Weight: 343.8 lbs (155.9 kg)
BMI: 44.1
Waist: 57.0 in (144.8 cm)
WtHr: 77%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: 4x Nathan's Colossal Hot Dogs with mustard
Dinner: Kroger Uncured Bacon and Cheddar Bratwursts
Drinks: Coffee with cream, 2x Kroger energy shot, 2700ml water
Days Without Beer 5

Woke up tired this morning and just could not wake up. This is not going to be a very long post I was a shambling zombie the entire day. People kept asking me if I was sick. I don't feel sick, I am just so damned tired. A coworker suggested that if I'm jumping back into the Keto diet my blood sugar might be getting really low.

If this continues I'll have to try to bring this up with the doctor when I get my appointment in a couple of weeks. I got an email from the clinic saying that I have a secure message on their “Patient Portal” but that site seems to be having issues this evening. I'm really praying that the energy issues that I've had today isn't an indication of diabetes. I know that diabetes is a manageable condition, but I have a family history of diabetes and diabetes can increase chances of developing cancer, which I also have a family history of.

 I've been trying to be better on my diet and drink more water to try to be healthier before I get to the appointment. A coworker suggested that I shouldn't change anything before I see the doctor so the doctor can see what I am like on a normal basis. And there is a certain scientific logic to that. But it is also human nature to try to "Catch Up" before getting checked out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025