Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Had to be Stubborn Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 19, 2023

Weight: 342.8 lbs (156.9 kg)
BMI: 44
Waist: 57.0 in (147.3 cm)
WtHr: 77%

Breakfast: X
Lunch: Cottage Cheese with chicken bits and ham left over from the super salad from the other day
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks: Sugar Free Rockstar, Kroger Energy Shot, 2L Big K Caffeine Free Diet Cola
Days Without Beer 2

Going to be a short post not because the “down” I've been feeling lately. I've actually started feeling better after work this evening. I'm not sure if the feeling better is just the alcohol from last week's beer wearing off or what. But this is going to be a short post because I had to put so much creative energy into the weight loss video that I just made and the only thing that I would do is just repeat what I put into that video. That and the computer has been acting a bit wonky today. So it's getting pretty close to midnight and I want this to be a daily blog. I had recorded the Weigh In Vlog this morning, but it recorded from the wrong microphone so I had to rerecord it this evening. And it really shouldn't have taken three and a half hours to make such a simple video. I'm running the antivirus scan to make sure that there's nothing effecting my computer in that area.

I'm not sure if I missed the window of the weekly weigh in. I do know that I missed the window on the blog. But I do want to be stubborn on sticking with this “daily” blog thing. Because if I don't do the blog each day it makes it too easy to fall off of the plan.

The antivirus scan finished as clean, but it is the free version.

I didn't have time before work to do both the weigh in video and cook breakfast. And I'm wanting to be a YouTuber that experiments with intermittent fasting. But I really did feel the lack of coffee for the first half of the day.

I thought I'd be creative for lunch so I picked up some cottage cheese and finished off the precooked chicken bits and some of the diced ham that I had in the “Mega Salad” that I had last Monday.

For dinner I just baked some of the simple baked chicken. I had baked the chicken while re-rerecording the video.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023