Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

New Food Plan Daily Blog November 17, 2023

Weight: 346 lbs (156.9 kg)
BMI: 44.4
Waist: 58.0 in (147.3 cm)
WtHr: 78.4%

Breakfast: Sausage Patties and Eggs
Lunch: Kroger Kansas City St Luis Style Bake in Bag Ribs
Dinner: X
Drinks: Coffee with cream, 24pk Michelob Ultra
Days Without Beer 0

    Slept in really late, even for me. I'm not sure if there was something wrong with me yesterday. I am glad that I am off today because I was crawling out of bed this morning at almost 11:30. Woke up today much more well rested than I did yesterday. The only thing that I can think of is that maybe I was having a reaction to the Nathan's Hot Dogs. They brag that they use the same recipe for the last 100 years, but I do have to wonder if I'm having a reaction to the processed meat. But then again I don't seem to have any problems eating bacon, sausage patties, or the store brand bratwursts.

    Had a really strange dream this morning. (mostly strange because I can remember it) I had dreamed that I was visiting a cursed castle. The master of the castle said that there was a vampire locked in an enclosure in the basement, well the master had called it a vampire but it was described more like a werewolf. The master of the castle insisted that he didn't believe in the stories, but there was a growling breath that could be heard coming through the door. I don't normally believe in vampires or werewolves but I felt that there would be dire consciousness if the door were to be opened. So naturally everybody wanted to open the door to the vampire/werewolf. And that's when I woke up...or rather thought I had woke up. I heard footsteps going around my house, so I had assumed that my roommate had came home without saying anything. (He's a trucker) I thought I heard him getting into the shower so I stayed in my bedroom (the bathroom is right next to my bedroom) eventually I looked out the window and had noticed that it had snowed. I thought how strange it was that that snow was staying on the ground because of how hot it had been lately (for November) And that's when I woke up properly and I was alone in the house. Somehow being all alone in the quiet house was more scary than the castle with the werevampire

    Kind of thought up a new Food Plan Strategy. I don't know if this is a transition to full carnivore but I have been thinking that I have a lot more time to cook dinner than I do for lunch. And I need to figure out how to make recipe videos more often but not overload my freezer like I keep doing. So I think that I'll be having Bacon and Eggs for breakfast (for most days of course) For lunch I'll have the soups or casseroles that I make for the recipe videos. (Because you can just throw those in the microwave and have lunch) And for dinner I'll cook bratwursts, chicken, fish, steak, or some other meat and perhaps some side veggies or salad every once in a while just for variety. Of course I say that I want “some variety” as someone who was famous in the deli for having fried chicken every day (as in every single day) for lunch. (that was a while ago though) But I think I'll be making a recipe video once a week or so. And I also want to only eat dinner if I'm hungry after work and only eat lunch if I'm hungry during the day. Of course I'm going to have to buy more steaks over the week, but comparing the "family pack" of steaks to the cost of eating fast food it really isn't a fair comparison. Just today I had bought two packs of steaks on markdown for ~$30 per pack with four steaks per pack. So about $7.50 per steak compared to the $10-$17 per meal at a fast food restaurant here in Smallville Kansas 

    I got a zit right at the top right corner of my mouth. Right were any coffee I drink comes into contact.

    Today was the last day to sign up for the insurance that I have through work. I really do wish I understood more about how that kind of stuff works. But I guess I'm not going to understand it until I start using it, and as Mom has told me many times, I'm paying for it I might as well use it. Or at least try to.

    I'll admit that I did fall to the temptation of the demon when I was doing the grocery shopping this afternoon. I haven't given up on trying to sober up. But when I was buying the steaks for the new food strategy I just couldn't hold off on buying the beer. I'm really hoping that the strategy of only buying the food that I want to cook for recipe videos or for the "carnivorish" dinners will keep me from buying more beer, but we will have to just see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023