Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Ups and Downs Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 29, 2023

Weight: 340.8 lbs (154.6 kg)
BMI: 43.4
Waist: 56.5 in (143.5 cm)
WtHr: 76.4%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Chicken Enchilada Soup
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks: Pot of Coffee with cream, Kroger Energy Shot, 2800ml water,
Days Without Beer 4

I guess yesterday's “eyes open jump out of bed was an anomaly. I had absolutely no “go” this morning. This really was the kind of day where (when?) I was just kind of waiting for the day to end so I could just go home. I keep coming back to the idea that I need to get a “Grown Up Job” I just can't but wonder if I ruined everything by staying at the store for so long. People tell me that I have a good work history because I worked at one place for over 20 years. But now I'm 37 years old with no education, other experiences outside of working at a grocery store. I've been told that it's never too late to go back to school and get an education etc. But I barely have the money or mental energy to work at what I'm doing. IDK maybe it's just a matter of having “Up” days and “Down” days.

I am proud that I avoided spending any money today. It seems like a simple thing to boast about. But working at a grocery store surrounded by the things that I have addictions to. Seems dramatic, but the other day when I was getting the stuff to get the recipe video that I was wanting to be working on it took just as much self control to avoid the Mac and Cheese as it did to avoid the Beer Cooler. Today as I was leaving for lunch I walked out of the store and thought, “Should I buy an energy drink?” But the counter thought to that was I have water at home. I did think about buying some more Seltzer Water on the way home this evening, but I'm thinking that the amount of Seltzer that I drank yesterday was one of the reasons that I'm weighing more today than I did yesterday. I don't think that anything in the seltzer is making me gain weight, I just think I tried to drink too much at one time so it was more about the volume than the ingredients.

And yes, happiness isn't a number on the scale, but it did hurt to see the weight 2.8 lbs higher today than it was yesterday. I'm just trying to remind myself that the daily fluctuations are normal.

Yeah, short post, but I can't think of anything else to say.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023