Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 15, 2023

Weight: 343.4 lbs (155.8 kg)
BMI: 44.1
Waist: 57.0 in (144.8 cm)
WtHr: 77%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: 4x Nathans Colossal Hot Dogs with mustard
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks: Coffee with cream, Kroger energy shot, 1800ml water
Days Without Beer 4

Another day when I woke up well rested, but the urge to get out of bed was really low. The first alarm went off at 6am and if I had a bit more drive I could have gotten up then. But the question of “Get up and do what?” didn't have an answer. I really do need to find an answer for this question. Maybe getting up and getting some exercise or something. Maybe learn to do some stretches. Because as it is alarms go off at six in the morning and I end up going back to sleep because bed is really comfy and I don't have any reasons to get up in the morning. I did get out of bed a lot earlier than I normally do. 7:45 compared to the usual nine or so. But thinking about it that might just be because of the recent daylight savings time change.

Impressive weight change today compared to yesterday. I'm not sure if that's because I skipped dinner or if there was any other factor. And again that might be one of the reasons that they don't like it when people do a daily weigh in. because people will drive themselves crazy to explain the change each day.

The clinic that I had signed up for this weekend called me this morning to set up a “New Patient Appointment” and it looks like the earliest available one is going to be in the first week of December. Which was one of the things that I was expecting. And that's three weeks of me to get into the habit of doing these blog posts. Although there are a lot of doctors who don't like it when people do daily weigh ins, as I experienced this last weekend if I stop doing the blog, I stop doing the other things to take care of myself.

The first half of the day was really quite quiet and calm, but when I came back from lunch it was like I walked into a feeding frenzy I couldn't seem to walk two steps in any direction without running through a swarm of people. I'm thinking that it's people reacting to the sun going down earlier than it normally does. And even after the sun went down people seemed to be panicking because it was nighttime. I tried to keep myself from panicking with the horde, but no promises.

I did pick up some Nathan's Colossal Hot Dogs for Lunch today. I picked them up because they are famous for not including High Fructose Corn Syrup like other hot dogs and the other processed meats that I would normally come across, but they did leave a film in my mouth and after lunch I did have some...chunky releases I'd rather not get too far into some of the “bathroom” experiences. But I am glad that I did recognize that those were not “farts” if you know what I mean.

I spent a lot of time after work re-balancing the budget spreadsheet for the next year. I'm developing a new strategy. Instead of plugging in the average for the year in each month. I'm going to try to put in the average cost for that bill for that month. I doubt I said that in a way that is understood. But with the spreadsheets that I've been working on for the last couple of years I think I can make a suggestion of what each bill will cost for each month instead of the average for the year. (If that makes sense)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023