Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

A Beige Day Daily Sobritey Blog November 4, 2023

Weight: 337.2 lbs (153 kg)
BMI: 43.3
Waist: 57.5 in (146.1 cm)
WtHr: 77.7%

Breakfast: Bar-S Jumbo hot dogs
Lunch: Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup
Dinner: Mac and Cheese with Baked Chicken Breast
Drinks: Cup of coffee with cream, 500ml Water, Kroger energy Shot, Sugar Free Rockstar Pure Silver Ice
Weeks Without Beer 1 (14 Days)

    Not much to talk about today. I had set my alarms to try to wake up before dawn again. But again I just went back to sleep. I need to work on trying to get out of bed when my alarms go off. I had to work at 10 instead of 11 this morning and it kind of threw off the entire day. And I spent the entire day counting down until the end of the day as tomorrow I'm going back to vacation. I know that I had vacation a couple of weeks ago, but I am trying to use up all of my PTO before The Holidays start

I'm trying to come up with anything to say about today, but it was just such a “beige day”

    Feet and calves did hurt a bit in the morning, the calves did soothe out a bit as I got up and moved around. The feet hurt all day and knees hurt in the evening. I can't help but think that it might be the hot dogs and sausages that I had over the last couple of days. I'm thinking that I'm having a reaction to the high fructose corn syrup that usually gets put into those kinds of foods. I only had the hot dogs this morning because I was scheduled to work earlier than I normally do this morning. I was about to cook the usual bacon and eggs, but by the time I got up and going it was too late to cook and eat them.

    Had a late lunch as the schedule had a 5-3 split. So I worked 10 to 3 and then 4 to 7. As I was leaving for lunch I had more than one person stop me and ask me if I was sick or something. No, I was just tired. Yes, it was a very boring day as in a day that is hard to come up to something to talk about it. But it really quite busy as it was the first Saturday of the month. But saying that the first Saturday of the month is busy is like saying that fire tends to be a bit warm. It's just what happens.

    And again I did have Mac and Cheese for dinner, and again I'll admit that this is antithetical to the Keto diet that I want to be on. But I couldn't think of anything to do with the chicken breast that I had thawed out in my fridge. Now that it's later in the evening I'm thinking that I could have just made another pot of the Enchilada Soup that I had bought the chicken for in the first place. The chicken breast that I had was the left over chicken I had from when I cooked the soup the first time.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023