Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Hangovers Suck Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 18, 2023

Weight: 341.2 lbs (154.8kg)
BMI: 43.8
Waist: 57.0 in (147.3 cm)
WtHr: 77%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Southwest Style Detox Soup
Dinner: Bratwursts
Drinks: Coffee with cream, Sugar Free Rockstar, Kroger Energy Shot
Days Without Beer 1

    Hangovers suck. Woke up today with a desire to get going, but brain was throbbing in my head. And the in the concept of “Mind, Spirit, and body” In my mind I was wanting to get going, but in my body my brain was throbbing, and by shins and ankles hurt, and spiritually I just feel...flat for a lack of a better term. Is this what depression is? I woke up with a lot of mental energy, but low emotional and physical energy. The physical energy kind of built up as I got moving around, but the emotional energy just makes me want to lay down. I am kind of curious as to how depression is treated, as I think I've mentioned before, do they just hand you a “Happy pill” and tell you, “Have fun and good luck?” or is there more to it than that?

    Another frustrating thing was this morning when I woke up my computer was on, but all of the documents that I had been working on had closed. And none of them had saved. So I had to spend most of the morning trying to redo everything I could remember from yesterday. That includes the meal plan that I was so proud of coming up with. It'll just be a matter of doing the inventory again, but damn does that suck. I'm thinking that I'll just eat the food in the fridge and wait until Tuesday (my day off) to do inventory again.

    For lunch I had some of the Detox soup. I didn't take the time to put it in the food processor like I keep telling myself that I need to do. What I need to do is when/if I ever make that soup again I need to cut the ingredients into smaller bits.

    I forgot my water bottle at home so I didn't drink the amount of water that I want to drink during the day. There seems to be a bit of uncertainty of the exact amount of water each person should drink per day. But I'm sure that some water is a good addition amongst the coffee and energy drinks.

    Yesterday when I bought the groceries I picked up a replacement instant pot. A couple of months ago the lid of the old pot fell off of the table and broke. But the pot that I bought yesterday was a really small version. I picked up the cheaper model, but good lord you couldn't even make a good pot of chili in it. I really shouldn't have spent the extra money on the new instant pot. I don't even have any instant pot recipes in the running. I was just wanting to replace the instant pot that had broken.

    The thought that really comes back to haunt my mind is, “How the hell is it Saturday again already?!” I keep telling myself that I have to do a Weekly Weigh In video tomorrow. But it feels like I just made a joke about “Master Chief Day” just the other day. But that was 10 days ago. And it really feels like it was just the other day when I made the last weigh in but that was a whole week ago. And how the hell is Thanksgiving this coming up Thursday? Didn't we just start this month? Didn't we just start this year?

    Knees and ankles were really cranky today. I can't help but think that is because of how long my weight has been in the 340's. (154.2kg-158.3kg) I'm confident that if I can get my weight back under 330lbs (<150 kg) a lot of my aches and pains will resolve themselves. The Keto/carnivore have big promises to fill, but I do have to say that I do feel significantly better when I'm following the diet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023