Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Menu for the Week November 21 Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 21, 2023

Weight: 338.6 lbs (153.6 kg)
BMI: 43.8
Waist: 56.5 in (147.3 cm)
WtHr: 76.4%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: x
Dinner: Fathead Pizza
Drinks: Pot of coffee with cream,
Days Without Beer 4

     I'm thinking of making a weekly post of what my menu that I'm planning on eating for the week. I still plan on making a Daily Blog post saying what I decided to eat and feel about each day. I'm thinking that if I make a post each week saying what I plan on eating during the week I'm more likely to stick to the food that I have planned out. I'm not sure what to call this <proposed> weekly post. I'm planning on making this each Tuesday since that's my allocated day off each week so that is the day that I have the most time to cook and make a recipe plan for the week. A week being seven days. But I have the idea that for some people coming across a "weekly menu" that starts on a day that is only one day off from the middle of what most people consider the week might be a bit confusing. But on the other hand "F-it" why not?

     The idea that I've came up with is to have the recipes that I make videos of are going to be the "lunch" as those are things that you can just throw into the microwave for a minute or two and have for a quick lunch. Since I'll have more time to cook diner I'll have the more meat based meals for "Dinner". I'm trying this strategy because the steaks and other meats tend to take up less space in the freezer above the fridge and I'm not sure if I could transition to a straight carnivore diet. I don't know if I could stick to such a restrictive diet, and I don't know if I could find enough "recipes" to make a YouTube Series out of as I want to do with what I'm wanting to do with the "lunch" meals (recommendations are appreciated with any "keto" recipes or any "carnivore" recipes).  

I've been arguing with the formatting on this post all day so I thought I'd go ahead and make this the post for today. But I'm thinking of making the "Weekly Meal Plan" post to be a different post from the "Daily Blog" for each Tuesday.

Menu (What I'm planning on eating this week but not a specific meal for each date. Except for Saturday which I'll be having Thanksgiving with Family)

Lunch

          1. Cheesy Ground Beef Casserole

          2. Chicken Enchilada Soup

          3. Ground Beef and Zucchini Casserole

          4. Goulash

          5. Lazy White Lasagna

          6. Southwest Detox Soup

          7. Tootn' Chili (Beef)

Dinner

          1. Chicken Drumsticks and Thighs

          2. Ground Beef

          3. Hamburger Patties

          4. Pork Steak

          5. Rib eye

          6. Strip Steak

          7. Thanksgiving With Family

Freezer (Storage/Leftovers <recommended names are appreciated>)

Lunch 32

          1. Cheesy Ground Beef Casserole (4

          2. Chicken Enchilada Soup (7

          3. Ground Beef and Zucchini Casserole (2

          4. Goulash (1

          5. Lazy White Lasagna (3

          6. Southwest Detox Soup (7

          7. Toot'n Chili 8

            1. Beef ( 4

            2. Turkey (4

Dinner 37

          1. Bratwurst (5

          2. Chicken Breast (1

          3. Chicken Drumsticks and Thighs (2

          4. Chicken Thighs (1

          5. Ground Beef (11

          6. Hamburger Patties (5

          7. Pork Steak (5

          8. Strip Steak (7

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025