Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Menu for the Week November 21 Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 21, 2023

Weight: 338.6 lbs (153.6 kg)
BMI: 43.8
Waist: 56.5 in (147.3 cm)
WtHr: 76.4%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: x
Dinner: Fathead Pizza
Drinks: Pot of coffee with cream,
Days Without Beer 4

     I'm thinking of making a weekly post of what my menu that I'm planning on eating for the week. I still plan on making a Daily Blog post saying what I decided to eat and feel about each day. I'm thinking that if I make a post each week saying what I plan on eating during the week I'm more likely to stick to the food that I have planned out. I'm not sure what to call this <proposed> weekly post. I'm planning on making this each Tuesday since that's my allocated day off each week so that is the day that I have the most time to cook and make a recipe plan for the week. A week being seven days. But I have the idea that for some people coming across a "weekly menu" that starts on a day that is only one day off from the middle of what most people consider the week might be a bit confusing. But on the other hand "F-it" why not?

     The idea that I've came up with is to have the recipes that I make videos of are going to be the "lunch" as those are things that you can just throw into the microwave for a minute or two and have for a quick lunch. Since I'll have more time to cook diner I'll have the more meat based meals for "Dinner". I'm trying this strategy because the steaks and other meats tend to take up less space in the freezer above the fridge and I'm not sure if I could transition to a straight carnivore diet. I don't know if I could stick to such a restrictive diet, and I don't know if I could find enough "recipes" to make a YouTube Series out of as I want to do with what I'm wanting to do with the "lunch" meals (recommendations are appreciated with any "keto" recipes or any "carnivore" recipes).  

I've been arguing with the formatting on this post all day so I thought I'd go ahead and make this the post for today. But I'm thinking of making the "Weekly Meal Plan" post to be a different post from the "Daily Blog" for each Tuesday.

Menu (What I'm planning on eating this week but not a specific meal for each date. Except for Saturday which I'll be having Thanksgiving with Family)

Lunch

          1. Cheesy Ground Beef Casserole

          2. Chicken Enchilada Soup

          3. Ground Beef and Zucchini Casserole

          4. Goulash

          5. Lazy White Lasagna

          6. Southwest Detox Soup

          7. Tootn' Chili (Beef)

Dinner

          1. Chicken Drumsticks and Thighs

          2. Ground Beef

          3. Hamburger Patties

          4. Pork Steak

          5. Rib eye

          6. Strip Steak

          7. Thanksgiving With Family

Freezer (Storage/Leftovers <recommended names are appreciated>)

Lunch 32

          1. Cheesy Ground Beef Casserole (4

          2. Chicken Enchilada Soup (7

          3. Ground Beef and Zucchini Casserole (2

          4. Goulash (1

          5. Lazy White Lasagna (3

          6. Southwest Detox Soup (7

          7. Toot'n Chili 8

            1. Beef ( 4

            2. Turkey (4

Dinner 37

          1. Bratwurst (5

          2. Chicken Breast (1

          3. Chicken Drumsticks and Thighs (2

          4. Chicken Thighs (1

          5. Ground Beef (11

          6. Hamburger Patties (5

          7. Pork Steak (5

          8. Strip Steak (7

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023