Keto Sobritey Blog Thursday August 6, 2026

Weight: 302.8 lbs ( 137.3 kg) BMI: 38.9 Waist: 51.0 in ( 129.5 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Eggs Cheese Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Pork Steak Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Celsius Sober Year 1 (Day 593) Keto Month 5 (Day 159) (204/365 Days 2026 Keto) Slept a lot better last night than I did the night before. Whatever was causing that soreness in my belly seems to have started healing. Still not sure what caused it, but I did notice the soreness after I was at the DMV. So maybe I sat down too long and jumped up to harshly and pulled something? IDK, but it feels a lot better this evening. Probably because I got to bed last night pretty early I woke up earlier than usual this morning. The watch gave me a pretty low “Sleep Score” because it said that I woke up at 3am and for awhile after that. I don't remember waking up. I'm guessing that there was a system update and since it couldn't track my sleep it didn't think that I was asleep. I'm...

Southwest Style Chicken "Detox" Soup Weekly Keto Recipes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025