Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Testing A Hypothesis "Daily" Blog Oct 8, 2023

 

Weight: 344.2 lbs (156.1 kg)
BMI: 44.2
Waist: 58 in (147.3 cm)
WtHr: 78.4%

Breakfast: The Meat and Cheese out of a Deli Italian Style Sandwich
Lunch: Mushroom Soup
Dinner: Pork Steak
Drinks: Kroger energy shot, 2L Caffeine Free Big K Diet Cola
Days Without Beer: 1 (Technically)

     Might be after midnight by the time I get this uploaded, but F-it, things are not going start happening unless I start doing them. I was also kind of nervous about posting a blog post because it took me too long to get the Weekly Weigh In before work, so it was one of those days when I recorded before work, edited at lunch, and posted after work. I think this might be a sustainable work plan, but had a hard time getting going this morning. The hang up is I shared the video on Facebook, and when I'm getting this done I'm also going to share it on Facebook and I don't want to annoy people with multiple notifications of "Mark Shared a Link" notifications. Or if I share too many links too close together if Facebook wont share the notification.

Struggled getting the Weekly weigh in video done this morning. I'm wanting to be a YouTuber, but bed was really comfy. And this kind of gave me the idea to restart attempting this blog. I've been drinking WAY too much beer. And I'm wondering if the effects of alcohol is effecting me not only when I'm drunk or hung over. I don't think I feel depressed, but that might be something that would be hard to see from the inside. So the “out of gas” feeling that I've been struggling with lately really might be depression. So I'm going to avoid alcohol and get back to the diet to see if I start feeling better.

Almost didn't have breakfast this morning. Almost all of my pans were dirty, and all of my forks were dirty. That's one of the reasons that this is such a late post, as I had to get dishes done before I could cook the pork steak that I had thawed out in the fridge. I also get off later than I normally would. I'm scheduled to work until 9pm quite a few times this week. I usually get off at 8pm, but a coworker is having a surgery this week. But for breakfast I was going to run into the store early to grab a pack of hot dogs, but all of the cheap brand of hot dogs were all sold out. It was a bit unnerving to see the wall of hot dogs all gone. A paranoid thought was that the hot dogs that I've been eating from time to time for the last couple of months were now on recall. But the lady in the meat department just said that it's football season and they're having a hard time keeping up with the demand. It was stocked when I got off this evening. For breakfast I ran by the deli and grabbed an Italian Sandwich and ate the meat and cheese out of it to try to be Ketogenic

Had a hard time at lunch sticking to the plan. Was having a complicated day that would go on too long to write it out on here. And I really am trying to keep this from being the “Mark Complains About Work Blog” but I really wanted some comfort food. And the salty food from Taco Johns sounded good. (Not Sponsored) But I remembered that my Mom taught me of Keto and she's doing the carnivore version of it and doing quite well. So I held to it and went home and had the Mushroom Soup that I had in the fridge. Had a good chuckle that I was eating Mushroom Soup thinking of Mom. (She's such a big fan of mushrooms /sarcasm) 

I am going to count this as Day Without Beer 1. Even though in my town we cannot sell beer. It is fascinating that on Sundays when I can't buy beer I don't have any hangups walking past the beer coolers in my store. But on all the other days of the week I don't even hesitate to walk right up to them and grab the beer. Although after work this evening I did catch myself staring at the boxes of macaroni and cheese. I did manage to pull myself away from those, I have food at home that I want to be eating. For dinner I had a Pork Steak that was cut out of the butts that I had cut up a couple of weeks ago. I'm still thinking that it'd go well with some Mac and Cheese. Or maybe some low carb BBQ sauce.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023