Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 21, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg) BMI: 42.1 Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm) WtHr: 73.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: 4x Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos Dinner: Queso Soup Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple cups of water Sober Day 6 It's kind of creepy to weigh the exact same as the day before. Was able to take inventory before work and got a meal plan together. The “Dinner” list looks kind of funny because it's just Rib-eyes over and over. But I didn't have room in my freezer for all of them. Didn't have time to defrost the freezer and wow there was a lot of ice built up. I'll try to defrost it after work. Noticed that I was out of Chili. I don't usually run out of chili, I usually have some variety of chili. Sometimes multiple varieties. I'm going to have to fix that but then again I might want to wait until the freezer is a little less full. I was almost late for work

Computer is Being Weird Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog October 29, 2023

Weight: 340.4 lbs (154.4 kg)
BMI: 43.7
Waist: 57.5 in (146.1 cm)
WtHr: 77.7%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Enchilada Soup
Dinner: Bratwursts
Drinks: Couple cups of coffee, 2x Kroger Energy Shots, Powerade White Cherry Zero
        Canned Soda:
                Diet Dr Pepper: 3

                Diet Mt Dew: 2
                Diet Pepsi: 2
                Pepsi Zero: 1
Weeks Without Beer 1 (8 Days)

    Last night after posting I was really getting tired of having all of this soda so I tried to drink the way through it all, but just didn't get through it all and lost track how many sodas I drank last night. But I guess it didn't matter because I had an awesome weigh in today. 3.2 lbs (1.5 kg) down for the day and 7.8 lbs (3.5kg) for the week is amazing.

    I woke up with a headache again today. But it did go away as I got up and moving. It did feel like a hangover again, but not as bad as yesterday. Roommate thinks that the headache might be because of the diet soda I'm drinking all evening, he suggests that might be effecting my sleep and agrees that it's probably dehydration. The headache usually goes away as I'm drinking the coffee in the morning.

    Got up early enough to make a weigh in video AND get breakfast done. But the computer was acting kind of wonky all morning so I didn't get the editing done before I had to head to work, and at lunch it took so long to finish editing it, the video wasn't done processing when I posted it. 

    And the upload process was strange. It was saying that it would take 45 minutes to post the video, so I had to go back to work before it got to the share stage. And the different tabs that are part of the stages of uploading videos to YouTube were overlapping with each other. It was posted but I wasn't able to share it to any social medias and a good chunk of the views from my videos come from Facebook. So I didn't get any views on the video before I got home from work. (Not that I get many views anyway) I'm not sure how much of the video posting issues was computer being weird or the fact that roommate just bought a new Xbox and is doing a lot of downloading and updating on that system and it might be causing a drain on the network.

    My computer is doing a strange thing where it won't click and drag anything. It'll highlight the thing I click on, but it wont move anything until I reboot the computer. It's irritating that I have to reboot the computer every hour or so because the computer doesn't want to do what it's supposed to be doing. I keep looking online why this is happening and everywhere online just says to just reboot the computer, but wont say what is causing it. I hope that it's just the cheap mouse that I had bought a couple of months ago and not a sign that my computer is starting to eat it. I'm starting to get financially even and was trying to save up for a new set of tires for my car and it would suck if the computer decides to go south and destroy all of my savings just because I was able to start saving up money for the first time ever.

    If the computer does crap out on me I'm still going to focus on the tires for the car before anything else. That's just he logical priority. A computer that I keep having to reboot is an irritant, a tire going out because it was getting worn out is a bit more serious. I was thinking about upgrading the computer, but it's just going to have to wait it's turn.

    1. Tires
    2. Upgrades for the computer
    3. New 3D printers.
    4. IDK perhaps enjoy the fact that I have money for a minute or two?

And if a scammer is reading that list and is getting excited, don't be #4 isn't for you.

    Oh, and Woot, one full week without beer. This week was kind of easy, and next week will also probably be fairly easy. The challenge will be six weeks from now when I'm thinking, "Meh, why not?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023