Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog October 27, 2023

Weight: 341.4 lbs (154.9kg)
BMI: 43.3
Waist: 58 in (146 cm)
WtHr: 78.4%

Breakfast: X
Lunch: Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Sausages, Cottage Cheese
Dinner: Bratwursts
Drinks: Couple cups of coffee, Kroger Energy Shot, Sugar Free Rockstar Energy
            Canned Soda:
                                Diet Dr Pepper: 2

                                Diet Mt Dew: 2
                                Diet Pepsi: 3
                                Pepsi Zero: 3
Days Without Beer: 6

Put a lot of effort into making the Store Story today. So this might not be a very long post.

It's a bit concerning that I am up 4.4 pounds compared to yesterday. I do realize that there will be daily fluctuations, but it does make me wonder for an explanation. I don't think I ate four pounds of cheese last night when I had the Queso Soup. Could it be the Cheesy Ramen that I had for dinner on Wednesday? Would that have broken my Ketosis and have me start retaining water? All of the other food I have in my fridge/freezer is Keto friendly so if that is a factor it won't be a repeating one. I only have three packs of Ramen left and only plan on having one pack a week or so and have no plan on buying any more after I use those up.

Today was crazy busy today. Last Friday of the Month, the weekend before a notable holiday (not quite a major holiday, but definitely notable) and there was a massive drop in the temperature outside and a threat of winter-like weather this weekend. So everybody was stampeding to the store to buy stuff to buy chili. I got so tired of the phrase, “wow, it's so busy today!” Yeah no shit.

The real frustration of it being that busy while being the Supervisor is that there will be four or five people shout chanting, “HEY, MARK! HEY, MARK” I've started shouting it back, trying to get them to understand that I can hear them, and have them hear what they sound like.

 The "Demon" was making some convincing arguments as the day was winding down, but I'm still dry. And tomorrow is the 7th day without any alcohol. It's funny when I looked up the spelling for, "Sobriety" the sentence that google used as and example was, "the price of beer compelled me to maintain a certain level of sobriety" and...yeah, that tracks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025