Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 21, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg) BMI: 42.1 Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm) WtHr: 73.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: 4x Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos Dinner: Queso Soup Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple cups of water Sober Day 6 It's kind of creepy to weigh the exact same as the day before. Was able to take inventory before work and got a meal plan together. The “Dinner” list looks kind of funny because it's just Rib-eyes over and over. But I didn't have room in my freezer for all of them. Didn't have time to defrost the freezer and wow there was a lot of ice built up. I'll try to defrost it after work. Noticed that I was out of Chili. I don't usually run out of chili, I usually have some variety of chili. Sometimes multiple varieties. I'm going to have to fix that but then again I might want to wait until the freezer is a little less full. I was almost late for work

Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog October 27, 2023

Weight: 341.4 lbs (154.9kg)
BMI: 43.3
Waist: 58 in (146 cm)
WtHr: 78.4%

Breakfast: X
Lunch: Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Sausages, Cottage Cheese
Dinner: Bratwursts
Drinks: Couple cups of coffee, Kroger Energy Shot, Sugar Free Rockstar Energy
            Canned Soda:
                                Diet Dr Pepper: 2

                                Diet Mt Dew: 2
                                Diet Pepsi: 3
                                Pepsi Zero: 3
Days Without Beer: 6

Put a lot of effort into making the Store Story today. So this might not be a very long post.

It's a bit concerning that I am up 4.4 pounds compared to yesterday. I do realize that there will be daily fluctuations, but it does make me wonder for an explanation. I don't think I ate four pounds of cheese last night when I had the Queso Soup. Could it be the Cheesy Ramen that I had for dinner on Wednesday? Would that have broken my Ketosis and have me start retaining water? All of the other food I have in my fridge/freezer is Keto friendly so if that is a factor it won't be a repeating one. I only have three packs of Ramen left and only plan on having one pack a week or so and have no plan on buying any more after I use those up.

Today was crazy busy today. Last Friday of the Month, the weekend before a notable holiday (not quite a major holiday, but definitely notable) and there was a massive drop in the temperature outside and a threat of winter-like weather this weekend. So everybody was stampeding to the store to buy stuff to buy chili. I got so tired of the phrase, “wow, it's so busy today!” Yeah no shit.

The real frustration of it being that busy while being the Supervisor is that there will be four or five people shout chanting, “HEY, MARK! HEY, MARK” I've started shouting it back, trying to get them to understand that I can hear them, and have them hear what they sound like.

 The "Demon" was making some convincing arguments as the day was winding down, but I'm still dry. And tomorrow is the 7th day without any alcohol. It's funny when I looked up the spelling for, "Sobriety" the sentence that google used as and example was, "the price of beer compelled me to maintain a certain level of sobriety" and...yeah, that tracks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023