Keto Sobriety Blog Friday September 18, 2026

Weight: 303.1 lbs ( 137.5 kg) BMI: 38.9 Waist: 50.5 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.2% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Cheese, and Eggs Lunch: No Bean Chili Cottage cheese Dinner: Pork Steak cooked in Onions and Peppers Drinks: Monster, Sparkling Water, Celsius Energy Sober Year 1 (Day 632) Keto Month 6 (Day 201) (246/365 Days 2026 Keto) I worked 9am to 6pm today so I set some alarms to wake myself up as I usually wake up at 8am and if I woke up normally I would have to jump up and run out of the door. I didn't have time again to have any coffee. I did have time to cook a couple of the sausage patties and eggs. I don't know if there's a whole lot of time difference in cooking the sausage patties or cooking bacon. But I figured that the sausage was quicker. I only managed to finish eating before I had to run out of the door. I was in the desk for the majority of the day. There were some moments of frustration as people seemed to be in a rush so a lot of people would quickly ye...

Keto Millionaire Chicken Casserole Weekly Recipes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025