Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Getting Ready For Next Month Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog October 31, 2023

Weight: 340.0 lbs (154.5 kg)
BMI: 43.6
Waist: 57.5 in (146.1 cm)
WtHr: 77.7%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Low Carb Goulash
Dinner: Slapdash Chili
Drinks: Pot of coffee, 3600ml water 

Weeks Without Beer 1 (10 Days)

    Yeah, today's weight is up compared to yesterday's post, but I'm trying to tell myself that's just because daily fluctuations. Many places online say that a daily weigh in is just not a good thing to do. But I'm just such a data junkie I hate to see any gaps in the data. I'm going to guess the up for today is just water weight, I drank a lot of water last night. And I was forcing myself to eat those pork rinds last night.

    Didn't have a headache this morning, but feet and calves are sore whenever I stand up. I think I've been spending too much time at my desk over the last couple of days. Today I did get the recipe video for Tuesday edited and uploaded. And an inventory for the meal plan for the next seven days. I've also been rearranging the spreadsheets for November and tweaking some for preparation for 2024. While I was working on the 2024 spreadsheets I tried to tell myself that I have all of December to get those done, but it's oddly satisfying to see the parts of those fall into place.

Simple Bacon and Eggs again for breakfast.Getting kind of low on bacon, I have a couple of days worth of eggs left though. I am getting tired of bacon and eggs again. 

Goulash for lunch. Added a bit of extra cheese and a bit of ranch dressing to spice it up a bit. Had a chuckle about eating "ghoul-ash" for lunch on Halloween. 

    I was proud that I hadn't spent any money over the last couple of days. I'll admit that I didn't have to buy those steaks today, and I didn't have to top off the gasoline, but it is a good feeling to finish off/start off the month with full a full freezer and gas tank. And I have a plan to get the bill paid in the next coming days. Ideally I'd have all of the bills paid on the first of each month. That's not going to quite happen this month, but the second of the month is Thursday (payday) and I'll have most of them paid by then. The only thing I'll have to hold off on for a week or two is the car insurance and the Car Tags are due this month. (Donations are appreciated)

    One thing that I am worried about financially is that the first week of October I didn't get a paycheck, and I got a pay advance to patch me over until I got the paycheck sorted out. So I got a paycheck with back pay on the Monday of the next week, apparently I had gotten a raise back in March and they just then got around to applying it. So I got the paycheck a big chunk of back pay, a pay raise, and a pay advance. The pay advance was supposed to automatically come out of the next pay check, it didn't. I asked a manager about the curiosity of the advance not coming out of the pay for the week. She said that she'd email someone, the next week the advance still didn't come out of the check for the week. I again asked the manager about it. She asked me to leave her a note and she'd ask around about it. I left a note and then again this last week the pay advance still hasn't came out. I think I'm tired of asking about it. Sure it's not 100% honest to not pay back the pay advance, but the thing I agreed to was for it to automatically come out of my next paycheck. Three or four paychecks later it still hasn't came out. I'm going to be extra careful for another couple of weeks to make sure if it does finally come out I'm not completely screwed. A paranoid thought I have about it is that it'll wait until I've stopped being careful, or I'll get called up into the office one day and get fired because I didn't pay back the pay advance.

    Dinner was a slapdash kind of chili. It was late in the afternoon when Roommate came up with the idea for chili. He said that he had an idea for "Bubba Chili" but when we got to the store he kind of wondered around the store asking me what all went into chili. I can't complain he paid for the chili, but he expected me to cook it. And I didn't get the canned beans cooked right. I had left it to cook for 45 minutes, but all of the beans were still hard. Roommate seemed to like it though he ate most of the pot of the chili, leaving me with one bowl full.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023