Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 21, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg) BMI: 42.1 Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm) WtHr: 73.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: 4x Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos Dinner: Queso Soup Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple cups of water Sober Day 6 It's kind of creepy to weigh the exact same as the day before. Was able to take inventory before work and got a meal plan together. The “Dinner” list looks kind of funny because it's just Rib-eyes over and over. But I didn't have room in my freezer for all of them. Didn't have time to defrost the freezer and wow there was a lot of ice built up. I'll try to defrost it after work. Noticed that I was out of Chili. I don't usually run out of chili, I usually have some variety of chili. Sometimes multiple varieties. I'm going to have to fix that but then again I might want to wait until the freezer is a little less full. I was almost late for work

Irritated After Working Out Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog January 26, 2024

Weight: 335.8 lbs (152.3 kg)
BMI: 43.1
Waist: 55 in (139.7 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Stroganoff Casserole
Dinner: Queso Soup
Drinks: 2000ml water, 2x Kroger Energy Shots, Gatorade Zero Sugar Glacier Cherry, Sugar Free Rockstar Energy
Sober Week 1 (Day 8)

Was finally able to get to the YMCA. I do have to say using those weight machines were very satisfying. It was also nice to hang out with Mom in an activity that she enjoys so much. It is somewhat of an entertaining thought that my mother is becoming a gym rat.

I'm going to have to do some research on how lifting weights effect someone mentally. As I was leaving the gym I was feeling like I was drunk. But by the time I got to work I felt normal PHYSICALLY. But there was something going on with my mind and spirit. Because, WOW people were extra irritating today.

 I'm going to make a really long, “Mark Whines About Work Blog” But these are just a few examples of what I had to deal with. These are kind of normal things, but they really seemed to touch a nerve for me today.

 A carryout just seemed to like screaming out my name. Seriously every couple of minutes I would hear, “MAAAAAARRRKRKKRKRKRARKRK!” Lady sounded like she was getting tased screaming at me. I spin around and ask her what the hell is going on and she would just roll her eyes and walks away. I'm supposed to be the supervisor, if something is going on I need to know what's going on. But she just seems to like to scream my name. And then when ever there was a person who had an order that clearly needed someone to help them out she would just stand aside while I yelled her name several times until the customer decided that they didn't need any help. And then I'd hear: MAAAAAARRRKRKKRKRKRARKRK MAAAAAARRRKRKKRKRKRARKRK from the carryout.

 Nobody seemed to be able to pay attention to anything around them, as a Supervisor I keep getting told that I'm not supposed to be on a register, but Management wont come up when called (I've had managers tell me on other days that I am bad at asking for help, after I've paged them several times for help) and there were two people in customer service but the I'm pretty sure that the two guys in there are in a relationship. Not shaming their life preferences, but I really can't get them from arguing with each other long enough to help with anything else in the front end. When ever I did convince one of them to come out and ring anybody up, they'd ring up an order or two and then go back into the desk. When I did actually get off of the register I see over at the self checkout and there are three or four registers saying, “Help is on the way” but the cashier is standing in the middle of the self checkout area staring at the end of their nose.

I am glad that I was able to get out for lunch without buying anything as yesterday the Sugar Free Rockstar was on sale for Buy Two Get Two Free. And I convinced myself to just stick to the food that I have in the fridge at home. 

As I am a Supervisor and not really supposed to be on a register I don't bother turning on the register light every time I open up the register. It used to be a lot easier to turn on and off the light on the register as there used to be a toggle switch a the base of the light pole itself, but some idiot in an office somewhere decided that it would be better to rewire the entire light system so that there would be a regular light switch underneath the bottom of the register. And considering that I spent an hour or two learning about strength training that morning I wasn't really eager to bend down over and over to get under the register to make the worlds slowest strobe light. So I would jump on a register and tell the people lining up that I was opening up the register. But then people would just stare at me. I would again yell that I am open. I've had more than one person ask me if I was open after I had yelled at them that I was open. They asked me how they were supposed to know if I was open if I didn't have my light on. Seriously if the cashier is telling you that a register is open, you can bet money that the register is open.

 Another thing is that another one of the carry-outs is “mentally challenged” (or whatever the PC term is this week) and a couple of weeks ago when there was a snow storm he had gotten into a crash that had totaled his car. The frustration of working with him is that his mental condition causes him to find a sentence. And he says that sentence. That is the sentence he says. And he says that sentence. For the five hours that he is working that is what he says. He says that sentence. That is the sentence he says. And that is that is what he's like normally. But the crashing of his car has broken him even further. So he has pacing around the front of the store for the last several weeks saying that he crashed his car. His car is crashed. He has to buy a new car. I tell him that I need him to be bagging peoples groceries and he walks away saying that his car is totaled, he got into a car crash. His car is totaled. Because he crashed his car. A lot of the time he seemed to get stuck and stare into space. And when I would break into his stare and try to get him to help people he would grab their cart and just walk away. I'm really hoping that he would get the people to the right car and they are left running after him.

For dinner tonight I was really wanting some "Comfort food" but I was still wanting to stick to the Keto. So I picked up a small block of Velveeta cheese and a pack of Taco seasoning to make Queso Soup. I am wanting to try to avoid dairy products, but I'm not sure if the "cheese like substance" of the Velveeta Cheese counts. I do tend to weigh more the morning after I have Queso Soup. But it did taste good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023