Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

New Year Resolutions Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog January 5, 2024

Weight: 342.8 lbs (155.5 kg)
BMI: 44
Waist: 57 in (144.8 cm)
WtHr: 77%

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Smoked Sausages
Dinner: Rib Eye
Drinks: Pot of Coffee Black, Sugar Free Rockstar, Kroger Seltzer Water Watermelon
Sober Day 1

Two weeks almost to the day that I've last posted on my “Daily” Blog. The last post on here was the day before Christmas Eve. I told myself that I wasn't considering Christmas as a “Cheat Day” but the problem came when after Christmas I told myself, “Heck it's the end of the year anyway, why not?” and then, “Meh it's still early in the year.” And this last week I've been really struggling with a very heavy flare up of apathy. I just can't seem to give a damn about anything lately. I've been sitting at my computer until I have to go to work, stand around waiting for the day to end, and then going back home and sitting at the computer.

The last several weeks have been kind of a gray blur, I've been kind of just scrolling through the various Social Media sites I swear that these are about as dangerous as alcohol and carbs. I've been spending all week trying to convince myself that it is the beginning of the year I need to start doing things to get the year started. But I don't seem to have the same “Get Up and Go” that I did in previous years. I do have a lot of things that I really “want” to do. It did kind of hurt when I finally started up the list of videos for the year and for most of January its just too late to do most of the videos. I should be able to get the Weekly Weigh Ins done. It will take some focus to get the Store Stories and Weekly Keto Recipes done. Those Three series are the videos that I want to be the ones I want to focus on, but there is quite a few more videos that I want to make.

I did sign up for the local YMCA, but I think I might have done this backwards. I signed up online, but still haven't found the time (see courage) to go over there and see any of it in person. But I do want to start weight lifting and maybe get into swimming.

Things I'm going to do to make things happen. Hesitant to call these “Resolutions” but here we go.

  1. Get off of the beer. Any whiff of alcohol turns me into a lump sitting here at my computer. I have way too much that I want to do with my life to just sit here half out of reality. And then recovering the next day.

  2. Limit my time on Social Media to just during my Lunch Break. What I've been doing is waking up in the morning, zombie strolling through the social medias until time to go to work, come home for lunch, zombie scroll until I have to go back to work, and then come home and zombie scroll more until I go to bed WAY too late at night. This cannot be healthy. I don't want to completely drop off of the grid as this is kind of my only window to the outside. But the zombie scrolling has to stop. 

  3. Try to get over to the Y to get started with weight lifting. This might be the hardest challenge so far. But there are many mental and physical benefits to lifting weights, but new things are scary. I am off Monday and Tuesday this week but there's supposed to be a pretty decent snow storm that is expected to come through and give me a pretty good excuse.

  4. Try to get videos done and scheduled. For example the first Thursday of the month I want to make a Science related video. If I didn't happen to get the Science video done for the month, I'll still work on the video until it's done and then just schedule it to go live the next month. I keep coming up with this plan. And I do think that it is a good plan. But I keep falling back on things and end up not getting anything done. That could be a sign that I just don't have the passion to do this YouTube project. But I haven't found anything that I've have wanted to work on. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023