Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog January 6, 2024

Weight: 340.6 lbs (154.5 kg)
BMI: 43.7
Waist: 56.5 in (143.5 cm)
WtHr: 76.4%

Breakfast: Burger King Eggnormous Burrito Meal
Lunch: Stroganoff Casserole
Dinner: Strip Steak
Drinks: Couple cans of Kroger Seltzer Watermelon, Kroger Energy Shot, Sugar Free Rockstar, 900 ml water
Sober Day 2

All morning I keep opening up tabs and closing them again. I really do want to avoid Social Media, but that's going to be a hard habit to break.

Trucker Roommate was able to collect on some rather large boxes of Kit-Kat candy bars. Not exactly something I could have on my diet, but I decided that my sister's kids would like some candy.

Not the most Ketogenic breakfast, but was on the way home from sister's house and didn't have time to cook properly. I did take my vitamins this morning, but didn't get a chance to get in any coffee and did feel that for the first half of work.

Really felt worthless all day at work. Another day where I feel like I'm just waiting for the day to end so I can go back home. Writing this at lunch and already was told that one person had quit, another person was fired, and the person who is scheduled to close self checkout has called in sick the last four or five times she was scheduled to work, so nobody knows if she's coming in.

She did actually show up. I didn't get a chance to talk to her, but management didn't have a problem with her working and she seemed to be doing her job so whatever.

I let the YouTube Premium expire because I really didn't want to be spending $15 a month just for YouTube. But I've recently found out that they have a Yearly subscription to it that doesn't automatically renew. Sure it's going to cost $140 (before taxes) but I would love to have more bills that are a one payment for the year and then that's all you pay for the year. I'm going to wait a week or two before signing up for that. But I have to say that it's going to be a very long week or two until I get rid of these damned ads. It doesn't seem to let me block any more ads. When I click on the little “!” at the bottom of the window that used to let me modify the advertisements it just says that the advertisement was selected for my age, gender, and other demographics. I would like to talk (aka lay a beating on) anybody in my target range that are falling for these obvious microtransaction scam “””Games””” there's these “””Games””” that keep coming up that is just these characters that are just screaming their heads off. Seriously does this make people want to play their game? All it does is hate their game. There's another thing that keeps getting advertised to me is this “Electronic Feet Muscle Activator” or something like that. That's supposedly supposed to “activate” your feet to make you lose weight. Seriously clenching up your muscles isn't going to make you lose weight. I'm not an expert on anything, but that seems very obvious. Sure I'm nervous about going to the Y to start lifting weights, but I know that there isn't going to be a shortcut to get to where I'm wanting to be. You can't expect to just sit at your desk and expect a foot pad to make you healthier. 

Had a Strip Steak for dinner. I cooked it in a cast iron skillet with a bit of butter. It ended up a bit more “done” than I'd prefer, but I was cooking after work and I was tired. And the last time I cooked a steak it wasn't quite “blue” as it was more “ultraviolet” Looking it up this is called “Pan Searing” I'm going to have to say very much YES to more of that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023