Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 21, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg) BMI: 42.1 Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm) WtHr: 73.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: 4x Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos Dinner: Queso Soup Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple cups of water Sober Day 6 It's kind of creepy to weigh the exact same as the day before. Was able to take inventory before work and got a meal plan together. The “Dinner” list looks kind of funny because it's just Rib-eyes over and over. But I didn't have room in my freezer for all of them. Didn't have time to defrost the freezer and wow there was a lot of ice built up. I'll try to defrost it after work. Noticed that I was out of Chili. I don't usually run out of chili, I usually have some variety of chili. Sometimes multiple varieties. I'm going to have to fix that but then again I might want to wait until the freezer is a little less full. I was almost late for work

Day Off Daily Sobriety Blog January 9, 2023

Weight: 338.6 lbs (153.6 kg)
BMI: 43.5
Waist: 56 in (142.2 cm)
WtHr: 75.7%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: 5x slices Papa Johns Meat Pizza, Garlic Bites
Dinner: 4x Burger Patties with sliced Cheddar and Pepper Jack Cheese
Drinks: Pot of Coffee Black, 16.9 oz bottle of Cherry Coke zero Sugar, 5400ml water
Sober Day 5

Usually when I'm not posting constantly it means that I've fallen off the wagon. But this week I just can not find the time or energy to get literally anything done. I kind of feel like my arms and legs are tied up, every time I try to do something I have other things to do. Today was nice because it was the first day since November when I was able to sit down and I don't have anything coming up anytime soon. Of course I could have been more productive, but sitting down and playing some Minecraft was nice.

Sunday I was able to get the Weekly Weigh In video recorded before work, but only a minute or two before I had to leave for work. And when I got home I had to clean up the kitchen before I could cook dinner. God it feels like I'm constantly doing dishes. (Rant for later) But roommate had a ridiculous amount of candy bars left in his trailer that his trucking company let him have so he traded one of his family members for some ground deer meat so I bought some sausage and made burgers out of the combination of meats.

Yesterday Roommate and I went to a theater in Wichita to watch Godzilla Minus One. And wow, I think that might have been one of the bests movie that I've ever seen. Driving home was kind of scary though. Leaving the theater it was sleeting and I was pretty confident driving though that, but about half way home the rain/sleet transitioned to straight up snow. I've driven through snow plenty of times, but that was the first time I've ever driven though a straight up blizzard. I am grateful for roommates guidance as I was driving. Normally when rain transitions to snow, the snow usually just dissolves in the water. But past Haven home I couldn't even see the road. We were going down 95 at 25mph. When we got to Yoder he had us switch seats and I deferred to the experienced hand. And we were both grateful that we didn't go to the later showing of the movie.

I haven't been very good on the diet the last several days. But I have avoided buying any beer, so there's that. I blame Roommate for both of those facts. He's been suggesting food that isn't in the plan. (of course he isn't shoving it down my gullet) but I haven't been buying any beer because I didn't want to come home and feel like I had to justify it. Not that he ever asked me to, but it would still be awkward. He goes back to the road tomorrow so it'll be easier to stick to the meal plan, but it'll be harder to stay off of the beer. It will be nice to have a day where I didn't have to listen to him screaming at video games all day though. 

I did forget to count out the meal plan for this next week like I want to be doing each Tuesday. But I also did manage to avoid going to the store to buy anything. The 7.3 inches (18.5 cm) of snow kind of helped with that. But this really is a part of quite a few plans that I want to make. You wouldn't think that going a day without buying anything would be a big challenge to have. But working at a grocery store makes it hard to not buy more food every day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023