Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 21, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg) BMI: 42.1 Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm) WtHr: 73.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: 4x Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos Dinner: Queso Soup Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple cups of water Sober Day 6 It's kind of creepy to weigh the exact same as the day before. Was able to take inventory before work and got a meal plan together. The “Dinner” list looks kind of funny because it's just Rib-eyes over and over. But I didn't have room in my freezer for all of them. Didn't have time to defrost the freezer and wow there was a lot of ice built up. I'll try to defrost it after work. Noticed that I was out of Chili. I don't usually run out of chili, I usually have some variety of chili. Sometimes multiple varieties. I'm going to have to fix that but then again I might want to wait until the freezer is a little less full. I was almost late for work

Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog January 25, 2024

Weight: 337 lbs (152.9 kg)
BMI: 43.3
Waist: 55.5 in (141 cm)
WtHr: 75%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Instant Pot Chili with two slices of cheddar cheese mixed in
Dinner: Strip Steak
Drinks: 2x Pepsi Zero, 2x Pepsi Cherry Zero, 2x Dr Pepper Zero, 2x Diet Mt Dew, Kroger Energy Shot, Sugar Free Rockstar Energy, 1000ml water
Sober Day 7

Really slow start this morning. I was really surprised to see it was 9:30 when I woke up the first time this morning. I did manage to get bacon and eggs cooked before I had to get to work. Would have been nice to get some coffee though.

The weight was up compared to yesterday, but I'm trying to not beat myself up too much over eight tenths of a pound.

For lunch I had some chili. I went to lunch at the same time the coworker that I had “converted” to the Keto diet. When I got back someone asked her what she had for lunch and she complained that all she was “allowed” to have was a piece of “lame” chicken. She asked what I had I told her that I had some chili with a couple of slices of cheddar cheese. She asked how I had chili because beans aren't supposed to be “keto” I told her that I had found a chili recipe that didn't have beans in it. She was kind of amazed that you could eat “normal food” on the keto diet. And yeah there is quite a lot of “normal” food that is “allowed” on the Keto diet. Just as long as you're not eating carbs you're going to be following the diet.

Something that sucks for me personally is that I WAS getting a discount on my internet bill each month due to some kind of Federal program called ACP. But this afternoon I got an email saying that the funds for that program will run out in April so if congress doesn't pass a bill continuing that program the my internet will get more expensive. It'll only go up about $22 and I'm in a whole lot better financial situation than I was when I first signed up for that discount. So I would be able to afford the increase, but it still sucks that the cost of my internet is going to go up because Congress doesn't want to do their job.

Dinner was a Strip Steak that I cooked on my George Foreman Grill (Not Sponsored) This is something that I would like to use more often. I do have to take the steak off of the grill quicker because it was a bit overcooked.

I finished off the last of the canned sodas that I had bought last week. Last week there was a sale on the 12 packs of Buy two get two free. But I want to focus on drinking more water.

I am going to get to the YMCA tomorrow. So I would have liked to get to bed a bit earlier. But I just couldn't get this posted. The thing that is overriding any excuses is that my step-dad saw another post on here saying that my shoes are getting worn out and he was nice enough to buy me another pair. Mom told me that the pair of shoes had arrived at her house but she was going to go to bed before I had gotten off of work, so I could go to her house and sneak in and grab them or meet her at the Y in the morning for her to give them to me. And I have been wanting to get to the Y.

I am a bit nervous about “playing around in the weight room” as Mom calls it before I have to go to work. But I'm getting the feeling that if I never get to it, I'm never going to get to it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023