Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 21, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg)
BMI: 42.1
Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm)
WtHr: 73.6%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: 4x Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos
Dinner: Queso Soup
Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple cups of water
Sober Day 6

It's kind of creepy to weigh the exact same as the day before.

Was able to take inventory before work and got a meal plan together. The “Dinner” list looks kind of funny because it's just Rib-eyes over and over. But I didn't have room in my freezer for all of them. Didn't have time to defrost the freezer and wow there was a lot of ice built up. I'll try to defrost it after work.

Noticed that I was out of Chili. I don't usually run out of chili, I usually have some variety of chili. Sometimes multiple varieties. I'm going to have to fix that but then again I might want to wait until the freezer is a little less full. I was almost late for work trying to shove everything back in and trying to get the door to shut without the landslide making everything fall back out.

I'm trying to come up with something to say about today. But today was a really boring kind of day. Kind of the curse of being in charge. A boring day is a good day, because a boring day is a day where nothing went wrong. I am counting my blessings though. There was a promotion yesterday that included giving away a free pint of ice cream and I was expecting that all day long I'd be arguing with people who demanded free ice cream because we had a one day promotion yesterday, but nobody mentioned it today which I was afraid of. I was afraid that I would have been arguing all day long with people demanding free ice cream because we had a one day promotion yesterday.  

A coworker was bragging about a 3d printer that he bought and I've been coming across cosplay convention videos and I've been thinking that it would be fun to get my printers up and running again. Honestly the biggest challenge on those (other than finding the time/energy to get off my butt) is finding out how to loosen allen head screws that have been stripped to hell. Coworker suggested that I just buy a new printer. And yeah, that's just not a financial option right now. Coworker was confused that I didn't have $400-$500 to just drop on a new 3d Printer. He lives at home with his grandparents and doesn't have bills, a car, or pay for food. He didn't understand my sarcasm when I said, "Yeah, let me just drop a half a grand on something that might, maybe, probably be a hobby someday"

Didn't have the “go” after work to walk around defrosting the freezer this evening. Everything above the waist feels fine. But knees, calves, ankles, and feet are just grumpy as hell.

I have Rib-eyes planned for dinner for most of the next seven days or so, but today I was seriously craving Mexican Food, and in particularly cheese. So I picked up the small pack of the Velveeta cheese-like-substance and a can of diced tomatoes with chilies to make some Queso Soup. That's basically my version of nachos without the chips. And it did take a bit of self control to stop myself from picking up some corn chips to go with the cheese.

The flies around my house are getting to be quite the nuisance. I'm looking up how to make a fly trap. But I've tried building those in the past without much luck. Maybe I just need to get better at housekeeping. 

I'm going to be house/pet sitting for my mom for the next week or so. I'm not sure if I'm going to be posting on here for that week. Her house is in town and I have the Blogger app on my phone, but I don't know if I'll be able to post in the format that I like from that app and I don't know if I'm comfortable coming back home and taking the time to write out a post and then going over to her house to spend the night. Just sounds like extra steps. Will still be staying sober because that is definitely a concern of hers about me. And it would feel extremely disrespectful to drink at her house when she's already nervous about my drinking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023