Re-Balancing Budgeting Spreadsheets Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog July 3, 2024

Weight: 334.2 lbs (149.9 kg) BMI: 42.9 Waist: 54 in (137.2 cm) WtHr: 73.0% Breakfast: Bacon and eggs Lunch: Basic Chili with cheese and Ranch dressing Dinner: Baked Bratwursts Drinks: Pot of Coffee with cream, Kroger Seltzer Mango, Sugar Free Monster Sober Week 2 (Day 18) YMCA: No I didn't post last night. It was strange. I was feeling really good all day long, but as soon as the sun went down I had a MASSIVE wave of “don't give a damn.” Hard to describe it as anything else. I think that it might have been because I spent the entire day sitting here at the computer playing Fallout: New Vegas. I managed to get to the YMCA yesterday, but after that I just sat here at the computer just sitting here. I think that broke my mood. It's just so strange for me to go to bed at 10:30pm I'm going to talk about financial stuff. I was a big hesitant at first, but then again 1. I usually only get about 15 views on each these posts, and 2. If anybody if thinking about stealing/sca

Thawing the Freezer...Again Keto/Sobriety Blog July 1, 2024

Weight: 333.2 lbs (151.1 kg)
BMI: 42.8
Waist: 54 in (137.2 cm)
WtHr: 73.0%

Breakfast: X
Lunch: Baked Chicken
Dinner: Mississippi Roast
Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Mango and Blackberry Citrus, Sugar Free Monster
Sober Week 2 (Day 16)

YMCA: no

Woke up again a bit later than I would prefer, but I don't work today or tomorrow so there wasn't much rush to get up. But still there is a frustration in sleeping in so late.

When I finally did get around to getting up I really didn't feel all that hungry. Dr Berry and other influencers suggest that you should only eat when only truly hungry. I'm not sure if that was because I had over eaten last night or because I just haven't discovered what it is to be truly hungry. But when I did get around to getting up I just didn't feel like eating anything. On the days that I do have to go to work I will have a breakfast before going to work, as I don't want to gamble with becoming “hangry”

I ran by Mom's house to grab a couple of things that I forgot the other day when I was House/Pet sitting while she went on a road trip. I had a bit of running around to take care of afterwords and I heard a strange thing on the radio. The DJ brought up an interesting fact. She said that 90% of the games released on the Nintendo 64 had the number 64 in the title. For example Mario 64 or Donkey Kong 64. I do think that it would be a good marketing strategy to link the title of your video game to the strongest (at the time) video game console. But the strange thing was when she reported on that “strange fact” she said, “wow, 90% of games had that in the title, that's like one in four games had that had 64 in the title!” I couldn't help but scoff when I heard that. 90% is NOT one in four. One in four would be 25%. 90% would be NINE OUT OF TEN. I am fully willing to accept the fact that I just misheard the DJ. But seriously do people not know the difference between 90% and 1 in 4?

Decided to have some Baked Chicken for “Lunch” I put the lunch in quotations because I had the lunch around 5pm and most people (I assume) have their lunch around noon. I tried to look up the background on the concept of “lunch” and apparently the entomology of “Lunch” is a bit mysterious. Apparently the word “lunch” is based on the word “lump” but Google can't seem to link it back farther than that. Did ancient people not eat a mid-day meal? Is the concept of a Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner meal cycle a modern one?

I'm defrosting the freezer again. I'm a little concerned that I'm defrosting the fridge two times in two weeks. I don't remember defrosting it so often in such a short time. But when I woke up this morning it sounded like the fan was grinding against a layer of ice again. Everything in the freezer was frozen and everything in the ridge was cool so nothing had gone bad. But I don't think that it's very good for the appliance for the fan to be grinding on the ice buildup. When I got the back plate out of the freezer the ice was covering all of the grid however the ice seemed to be soft, so it might just be the humidity condensing in the freezer? They say don't open the freezer too often, but saying, “Hey don't open that box!” is a good way to get someone to open that box. But then again having one day per week when I turn off the AC and Fridge all day might not be bad for my electricity bill. And it gives me an excuse to do inventory and make a meal plan for the week. 

After taking inventory I realized that I have enough meals to last until August. Seems like an interesting challenge. Kind of messes with the idea for my YouTube channel, but I haven't been doing that anyway. But then again if I am able to stick to the meal plan long enough to clean out the fridge that will make room for me to start making weekly recipes again. 

Time was kind of strange today. It was one of those days were I'd blink and it would be an hour and a half later. Not a totally bad thing as I was really just kind of waiting for the freezer to thaw. But it's hard to shake the idea that I'm just sitting here...wasting  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023