Re-Balancing Budgeting Spreadsheets Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog July 3, 2024

Weight: 334.2 lbs (149.9 kg) BMI: 42.9 Waist: 54 in (137.2 cm) WtHr: 73.0% Breakfast: Bacon and eggs Lunch: Basic Chili with cheese and Ranch dressing Dinner: Baked Bratwursts Drinks: Pot of Coffee with cream, Kroger Seltzer Mango, Sugar Free Monster Sober Week 2 (Day 18) YMCA: No I didn't post last night. It was strange. I was feeling really good all day long, but as soon as the sun went down I had a MASSIVE wave of “don't give a damn.” Hard to describe it as anything else. I think that it might have been because I spent the entire day sitting here at the computer playing Fallout: New Vegas. I managed to get to the YMCA yesterday, but after that I just sat here at the computer just sitting here. I think that broke my mood. It's just so strange for me to go to bed at 10:30pm I'm going to talk about financial stuff. I was a big hesitant at first, but then again 1. I usually only get about 15 views on each these posts, and 2. If anybody if thinking about stealing/sca

Not Very Ketogenic Daily Sobriety Blog June 30, 2024

Weight: 330.1 lbs (150.2 kg)
BMI: 42.4
Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm)
WtHr: 73.0%

Breakfast: Pack of Bar-S hot dogs (regular)
Lunch: Fried Chicken and Macaroni Salad
Dinner: Taco Chili Mac
Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Orignal and Blackberry Citrus, Sugar Free Rockstar, Sugar Free Red Bull
Sober Week 2 (Day 15)

Really slept in today. Not sure why, it wasn't really that late when I went to bed. Later than I've been wanting to, but not really as late as I have before. I woke up early enough to wake up properly, but not early enough to get a proper breakfast or do anything that I want to do. I took the time to scarf some hot dogs, but not the ideal breakfast that I would prefer.

Work was a bit strange, people were acting like it was three times busier than it was. This became a really long “Mark whines about work” post. But I don't want these to be that. But I did get a chuckle at one guy. We were down two people because they called in “”Sick”” right before they were supposed to get to work. And about half the population of Kansas was checking out at the same time. A guy declared that, “This is what happens when they pay people $20 per hour!” That got me laughing, I assure anybody who listens (which he wasn't) nobody in the store is making $20 a freaking hour. And if they did pay us that people would probably show up for work.

Hot dogs for breakfast is good for Keto, but the other meals weren't very Keto. Before lunch it was pretty crazy busy and the deli had some markdown fried chicken. Fried Chicken and Macaroni Salad really is a good combination of flavors. But after lunch I figured that they were really a bad combination. The markdown chicken was all dried out and the crust was inedible. The macaroni salad tasted alright, but the sauce got caught up in my throat for a while after lunch. And I already have a voice that nobody can hear. So I was trying to talk over THE SWARM while my throat was clogged up and a voice that nobody can hear on good days.

I'm a bit annoyed at the “Fly Trap” that I put together last week. I spent the week staying at my Mom's house to house/pet sit for her and my house had a lot of flies in it. So I assembled a fly trap out of a pop bottle, an orange, and some apple cider vinegar. The videos of how to put these together show these traps full of hundreds of flies, I caught...two. The rest of of the flies seem to be gone so I shouldn't complain, but every time I try to make these traps they never seem to catch anything.

I made a couple pots of chili last week. I didn't make even servings of the Taco Chili so one bowl was a almost a double serving and since I didn't have a very ketogenic lunch I decided that I might as well mix the Taco Chili into some mac and cheese for dinner.

I did think about skipping the post this evening. Because this is supposedly a “Keto/Sobriety” blog and I wasn't very ketogenic today. And it's also going to be after midnight before I get done writing this. But if I don't get into the habit of doing these blogs I'll never get around to doing them.

Week 2 of the sobriety challenge that I'm trying to do. This is the week that's going to be the challenge. For some reason getting to the third week is the hardest. Not sure if that's just the nature of the addiction, is it just mentally getting worn out on an idea? I don't think I wrote that out well, but I'm getting tired and I'm not sure how to phrase that thought. So I think I'll just cut it off there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023