Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 15, 2026
Weight: 305.3 lbs ( 138.5 kg) BMI: 39.2 Waist: 51.5 in ( 130.8 cm) WtHr: 69.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: Taco Mix Dinner: Mississippi Roast https://youtu.be/a2WBiX326Ng Drinks: Monster, Sparkling Water Sober Year 1 (Day 629) Keto Month 6 (Day 198) (243/365 Days 2026 Keto) I was really surprised when I saw the time when I woke up this morning. I woke up a little bit and saw that it was a little after 7:30, I blinked, rolled over and then it was almost 10am. It was kind of shocking for me to sleep in that late. Usually I'm jumping out of bed around 8am. By the time I got up and showered I was having breakfast close to 11am. As it was that late in the morning and it felt weird to have breakfast as it was I decided to skip the coffee. I decided to go do a grocery run. I know that Step-Dad grabs some things for me when he does his bi-weekly grocery run. And I do appreciate the thought. However as I eat meat biased lunches I have to buy plastic flatware to eat it with. ...
Comments
Post a Comment