Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Daily Keto Blog August 6, 2023

Weight: 338.2 lbs (153.4 kg)
BMI: 43.4
Waist: 57 in (144.8 cm)
WtHr: 77%

Breakfast: X
Lunch: Cottage Cheese
Dinner: Queso Soup
Drinks: Couple cups of Coffee, Powerade Zero, Kroger Energy Shot. ~4200ml water

Took too long on getting the Weekly Weigh In video done to cook breakfast. I don't feel that it was a very good video. But at least I got the video done.

I don't think that I put much energy into the video this morning. But I had a blast of energy as I was going into work. Which is not something that I get to say very often. I still didn't want to be there, but at least I didn't feel like a zombie the entire time. I had so much energy that I was actually outpacing everybody around me. More than one person chuckled at me because I was pounding the buttons on the register and waving my hand at the drawer because it wasn't opening up fast enough.

At lunch I picked up some cottage cheese to go with the Lasagna soup that I had planned out. But the microwave wasn't in the kitchen because when I made the meal plan yesterday I had forgotten to put it back. And the counter top was covered in dirty dishes. If I didn't make the weigh in video this morning I would have had the microwave back in place, but at lunch I'd have to do a bunch of rearranging to get around to microwaving the soup. Cottage cheese covered in black pepper is an alright lunch, I'm a bit bummed that I've ran out of ranch dressing, but that's not a requirement.

Had forgotten my water bottle at home again today. The store provides bottled water, but it is easier to avoid buying energy shots and other drinks when I have a refillable bottle sitting at the desk. And now that I have a meal plan made for the week I'm going to start leaving my debit card at home so I don't have the option to fall to the temptation to buy anything. I do have to say it was a strange sensation to walk out of the store without buying anything. It probably helped that it was Sunday and my city doesn't sell beer on Sunday. I know that I literally said that I want to quit drinking beer, but I've been saying that for the last couple of years.

I have most of the script for the general update video ready for the Vlog post tomorrow evening. I was going to cheat and record it this evening, but I just didn't have Vlogging energy after work this evening. I'm not quite as “fried” as I usually am, but nobody would like to see a Vlog at the energy level that I had. I'm not feeling the aces and pains that I normally have either. So hopefully I can get to sleep and get well rested enough to wake up early enough to get up early enough to get the General Update Vlog done before work.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023