Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Sore Muscles, for now? Daily Keto Blog August 31, 2023

Weight: 340 lbs (154.2 kg)
BMI: 43.6
Waist: 58 in (147.3 cm)
WtHr: 78.4%

Breakfast: Hot Dogs, Powerade Zero
Lunch: Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Sausages, Sugar Free Rockstar
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks: I need to drink more water

     I woke up around 8ish, but just could not get going. Kept telling myself that I need to get up, but body just liked how the bed felt in the morning. This has been the case for a while. I really need to find a way to convince myself that I need to get up and going when I wake up, but I lay in bed all morning long telling myself of all of the cool things that I want to be doing, if I ever get up and going. But then I lay there until I have to get ready for work. When I did get up and moving this morning my legs were extremely stiff, and it felt like something took a bite out of the back of my left leg. I'm going to guess it's an electrolyte issue. As any time someone on Reddit says something about not feeling well the general response is "electrolytes". When I spoke to Mom this evening she said that with Keto electrolyte imbalance tends to cause, lets just say, digestive issues. I'm not going to argue with my mom, but as far as I know, a lack of electrolytes can cause muscle pain. (I am willing to learn more on this though)

     As I got up and moving my legs did get to feeling better, but even at lunch (three and a half hours into the day) my knees and calves were still stiff and sore. There was progress, I'm just not sure if it was because I got up and moving, or the Powerade (Not Sponsored) that I drank when I got to work. Brain and mood were in a fantastic condition. I just wish my feet and legs were in the same position. People kept apologizing to me as they passed by as I happened to wince in the pain in my legs. This evening Mom did ask if I had any problems with my knees. And my left knee did have some pain in it this evening, but that's not a usual phenomenon.

     I forgot to mention this in yesterday's post, but another reason I want to quit beer presented itself in a phone call that I received at the store yesterday. Lady had called the store and begged to know if we had any of the 99 cent cans of beer left. She begged to know if we had six cans of the 99 cent cans because she only has seven dollars left, and she has to have the beer. And this just reminds me of all of the people that are scraping their pennies together to get that last can of poison to make them last one more day. And I do NOT want that to be me.

     After work I received a gift from my Stepfather. He was nice enough to buy me a new pair of shoes. I didn't ask for a new pair of shoes, but I'm not in a position to turn down that kind of gift. They're FitVille brand (Not Sponsored) I was kind of concerned when I put my hand inside of one of the shoes before I put it on as they didn't seem to have any kind of arch support, but as I felt them the soles felt really kind of squishy. Which again, not sure how to feel about that. But as I stood up they kind of formed to the bottom of my foot. There's kind of a “squishing” feeling as I walk around that I think I need to get used to. But they do have a kind of “firm squish” to them. So I think that I'm going to have to get used to that feeling while the shoe adapts to my foot. And I'm NOT about to complain about a new pair of shoes as the shoes that I had were so ready to be replaced.

     As I was writing this out I noticed that I had not drank any water today at all. Whatsoever. Water is one of the most essential chemicals for life. And I regularly go completely without. (I didn't even have any coffee this morning) I did buy a water bottle some time ago and I just haven't gotten into a habit of bringing it with me to work. And the idea of, “Eat Water and Drink Food” hasn't completely escaped me.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023