Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Spent All Day Cooking "Daily" Keto Blog August 8, 2023

Weight: 338.4 lbs ( 153.50 kg)
BMI: 43.4
Waist: 57 in ( 144.8 cm)
WtHr: 77%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Chicken Adobo
Dinner: X
Drinks: Most of a pot of Coffee with cream, ~5400ml water,

Had a hard time getting started this morning. I was excited that I woke up close to 7:30. I usually wake up closer to 9am and just kind of lay there until I have to get ready for work. (typically work at 11am, but I have Tuesdays off) However, today was awesome I woke up with the energy to really get going. Unfortunately it was chaotic energy so I couldn't find the focus to get anything done. I kept catching myself doing laps around my kitchen and living room. I would go into the kitchen to cook breakfast. But then I'd see the ingredients in the fridge for the recipes that I want to cook, so I'd think that I'd want to get the ingredients organized, but to do that I'll have to clean off the table, bringing back the thought that I'll have to clean the kitchen, but before I can start cooking anything I have to do the dishes, and doing the dishes reminds me of the recipes that I want to be cooking...repeat loop.

It took WAY too damn long to get dishes done and started on the recipes. It is kind of frustrating that I was able to wake up at 7:30 this morning, but I really didn't get dishes done until 1 in the afternoon.

I did manage to get all four of the planned recipes cooked that I was wanting to cook. It was close to 11pm before I was done cooking and recording the various recipes. I didn't clean up after that last recipe (Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup) At least tomorrow when I get up I'll only have to clean the Dutch Oven and several bowls instead of the several days of meals that I had to deal with this morning. It is kind of interesting that I can work for 15 hours on set up and recording videos and I feel fine, but after 9-ish hours at the store I feel wiped. (emotionally any way, I'm sure my feet will hate me tomorrow.)

I did finish the recipe called Chicken Adobo around the time I usually have lunch so that's what I had today. And I have to say that was a REALLY RICH flavored recipe. Well, it was an Instant Pot recipe that was on high pressure for 10 minutes with soy sauce, onions, garlic, and onions. It was hard to eat the entire bowl just because of the power of the flavor of the broth.

I do have to say that recording the videos today SUCKED REALLY HARD. When I'm recording videos I turn the AC off. I don't want the droning noise going in the background while I'm trying to say what I'm doing while there is noise coming from the cooking processes. I work at a grocery store and I have gotten the impression that people really can't hear my voice when there is too much ambient noise. So I don't want to have my voice competing with the AC and noisy pans and other noises involved. Although it wasn't as hot as it could be, but it is still August in Kansas. And I was really missing the AC particularly when I was baking the Tuna Casserole in the oven at 350 (177 C).

I did have to run to the store to grab some more canned tomatoes and freezer bags, I forgot to pick up a Mega Millions ticket. So I guess that isn't going to happen. If someone did win, they're a big friend of mine. I don't know who they are yet, but I'd be their friend.

I'm kind of disappointed that I wasn't able to get the Recipe Video that I recorded today edited and posted. The goal is Every. Single. Tuesday uploading a “Video that falls into the Keto eating plan” one of the most, heh, constant pieces of advice I get for being a successful YouTuber is a consistent upload schedule, so it is frustrating to miss a upload day. I just tell myself that I am just set up for the Recipe Videos for the next four weeks (not including today) So if I get these videos that I've recorded today I'll be good for the rest of the month on that playlist for the rest of the month and a good start for September. And looking at it one way I have a quarter of that playlist done for the next month.

Interesting that I wasn't hungry after cooking all day. You'd think that if you spent the entire day cooking, you'd be extremely hungry. But I just am not hungry. A good chunk of the plan that I want to be following is to only eat when you're actually hungry. And I really couldn't even bring myself to eat this evening. Not sure what's going on, perhaps I just drank too much water during the day. But I was all of the way opposite of hungry when I finished cooking and finally sat down for the evening.

Tomorrow and the next day is going to kind of suck. I forgot Trash Day last Week. Every Thursday is trash day in my neighborhood and I forgot to take the dumpster out to the curb last week and it is very, very full now so I can't put more trash in it. That is unfortunate because of how much cooking I did today there is quite a bit of waste to go out. But now I'll have to wait until Thursday evening to take any more trash out. I'll have to make a point to take the dumpster out to the curb tomorrow night or that will make two weeks of trash building up that has nowhere to go. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023